H-eeeeere's Johnny!

mainman

Set Trippin
All I can say to him is........

:howdy: Adios sh!tbird.... We could start a list of people he should take with him...

Steve

Enjoying life!
What totally floors me with these people is that they are so brazen about criticizing the very country that has made them the stars they are. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you! If it were not for the dumb Americans that pay to see the dumb movies these actors play in, they would be serving Cokes at their hometown Cineplex!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Woof, woof, Johnny - grrr...

Translation:
Eat #### Johnny, #### off! :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
At least he lives abroad. It's the ones that go off but would never dream of living anywhere else that floor me.

Jollymon

I wish he would have said this before Pirates of the Caribbean was released, I would have boycotted the flick. :mad:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Jollymon
I wish he would have said this before Pirates of the Caribbean was released, I would have boycotted the flick. :mad:

I boycotted that flick because Depp has always been that stupid.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Jollymon

It's like the Dixie Chicks, a boycott makes good news stories but it fails to carry through enough to really matter.

Jollymon

My husband wanted to see the movie, I went along for the ride. I know boycotts ususally don't make a difference these days but it would have made me feel better. At least then I know Depp wouldn't be getting any of my hard earned cash!! :wink:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Pete
It's like the Dixie Chicks, a boycott makes good news stories but it fails to carry through enough to really matter.
I want to say I heard that in the first week, cd sales dropped (36%) for the dixie slits... I think that had them yammering alittle bit...

Jollymon

Hopefully the new Depp movie being released soon (if it hasn't been released already--I don't keep up with that stuff) will lose $$ after Americans read his thoughts on our country.

Steve

Enjoying life!
Originally posted by mainman
I want to say I heard that in the first week, cd sales dropped (36%) for the dixie slits... I think that had them yammering alittle bit...

Unfortunately, the temporary boycott of the Dick Chicks didn't last long enough. Entertainment weekly reported that they are this year's highest grossing country act, at an estimated $63 million.

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Steve
Unfortunately, the temporary boycott of the Dick Chicks didn't last long enough. Entertainment weekly reported that they are this year's highest grossing country act, at an estimated $63 million.
I didn't know that :rolleyes: .. Thats pretty annoying...

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by Barbra
Guess this means Depp won't be playing Willy Wonka in the remake of Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. :rolleyes:
Are they remaking that movie? :shrug: