Looking for a vet

tazzman

I have an adopted dog that is in need of dental cleaning. Does anyone have any recommendations of a reasonable vet? I live in St Mary's so I would like someone here.

J

jp2854

I also recommend all kinds vet they are very good and love animals. They sometimes bring there dogs with them to work but they stay in the back and lounge around as they are both older dogs.n

BarbinMD

I also love All Kinds Veterinary Hospital in Callaway. Here's the link to their website:All Kinds Veterinary Hospital

They are a husband and wife team---very knowledgeable, friendly, easy to talk to and always have the animal's best interest in heart. They are very rescue friendly also.

M

Mousebaby

I have used St. Mary's Vet and I have used them for 15+ yrs. I love them!! Dr. Forrest is the best! 301-862-2441

L

luckystar

I also love All Kinds Veterinary Hospital in Callaway. Here's the link to their website:All Kinds Veterinary Hospital

They are a husband and wife team---very knowledgeable, friendly, easy to talk to and always have the animal's best interest in heart. They are very rescue friendly also.

I agree with all the All Kinds Vet advocates. St. Mary's Animal Welfare League (SMAWL) uses them to care of their animals, and they always remember me and my kitties that came from there. Very nice people.

J

jp2854

the vet techs will definately remember bruno for what she did yesterday (at all kinds) she tried to bite them when they clipped her claws and today i think i figured out why inbetween her pawpads is all red and ugly looking so she will be going to see doctor terry on friday