New Puppy!

S

ShellyCW

We just got a 5 mo. beagle puppy from Animal Relief Fund a couple weeks ago! She is adorable, cuddly, calm and a good girl. I attached a pic.

Can anyone tell me where the nearest obedience classes are? (I live in Lex. Park). Thanks so much!

seasquirt

Vermicious Knid
Congrats!!!! Very cute pupper! What name did you pick out for her? She looks so sweet.

You might want to call Parks & Rec; I think they offer obedience classes during the late summer or early fall.

S

ShellyCW

Thanks guys! It's hard to believe we found her at a rescue. She's full bred, spayed, and UTD on shots. (Gotta give "props" to the people at A.R.F. They're a great organization.) Her name is Chewy, because she sounds like a wookie at times. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
S

ShellyCW

Do puppies lose teeth like human children? (Hope so, otherwise it's a trip to the denti$t for us.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by ShellyCW
Do puppies lose teeth like adult children? (Hope so, otherwise it's a trip to the denti$t for us.)

Sure do, wait till you look and see two sets of canines in the dog's mouth. They'll work them out just make sure you have chew toys available.

S

ShellyCW

I checked out BREW too, but they did seem way strict with the rules and regulations. ARF told me that our puppy came from a "rescue" which was really just a family that rescued dogs to breed them.

"good advice from Christy: get a second beagle to help tame the first!)"
Dear God woman! We have all we can handle with this one.
:razz2:
Chewy got to play with a beagle her own size last night and had a blast. I wish I had my camera, it was explosively cute. Thanks for the offer but we live in Great Mills. :cheesy: