Ok, I need to be a dork

Bertha Venation

Originally posted by watercolor23
11 days till I am MARRIED!!!!!!!!! WOOO HOO!

*dork mode over*:blushing:
Not dorky at all. I know I'll have many opportunities to say this in the future but I'll say it first now: wishing you happiness always.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
We haven't heard from Jesse in a while...still got him roped up in the closet WC? :razz2:

K

Kizzy

:clap: It will go fast, believe me. Enjoy the next 11 days, because you'll be married for the REST OF YOUR LIFE.

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by PFgal
Shooooootttttt, she's been cheatin' with that bet...:lol:

Hey what are you doing on here? Don't you have a hubby who needs stress relief?

K

Kain99

Congrats Sum!! Woo Hoo! Soon you will join the ranks of the rest of us married old crows!

John Z

if you will
Dang, ev'rybody here is getting married. Just this year there have been two regulars married, right?

Pretty soon, SoMD will be the Land of No Singles... :biggrin:

Erin

Congrats! I've been married 6 years and have loved sharing everyday with my best friend. I wish the same for you.

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Yep I got married August 16! Its funny, it feels like nothing has changed except my name is now 2 letters longer, if you can believe that. :razz2: I am still not used to hearing the new name or writing it.

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by jeneisen
I am still not used to hearing the new name or writing it.

We'd been married for a year when we bought my car and on one of the papers I messed up and signed wrote my madian name! Old habbits are hard to break.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by Vince
Not dorky at all WC! Congradulations! Honeymooning where?:cheers:

we are going to Williamsburg for our honeymoon. We got this all inclusive package type thing. Jaccuzi suite, patriot passes, 3 nights dinners at any othe local tavern's, and some other fancy schmancy stuff!