The Keepsake?

edisspecial

Has anyone read The Keepsake by Tess Gerritsen yet? I'm a big fan of her books as I love medical thrillers and this one just came out last week I believe. I think I'll wait for the library to get a copy before I read it.

Also, does anyone else know of another author who writes good medical thrillers?

Thanks!

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
I'm not sure what you mean by medical thrillers. I love Patricia Cornwell. I believe she used to be the Medical Examiner for the Virginia Commonwealth. Her books are great and her character is a Medical Examiner. I've read almost all of them.

edisspecial

Thanks, I just looked her up. I bet I'd like her stuff.

Tess Gerritsen has written a lot too and I think all of her books have at least something to do with medicine/murder. I just finished an older one called Harvest, which took place mostly in a hospital. I really liked it.

She does have a series of books based around certain characters and The Keepsake is the next in the series. I tend to like the ones that aren't in the series better though. The book that got me hooked was called The Bone Garden which came out early this year I believe. I highly reccomend that one.

catlingirl

I think I just saw The Keepsake at the library in Prince Frederick today. It was on the shelf that has New Fiction on the sign.