Sails Restaurant & Lounge

kelb

art imitating life
It's out of my AO. I'm getting old. :ohwell:

what is that?

Its supposed to be great and its on the water.. I love places that you can sit on the water and enjoy dinner and drinks. They have a comedy night too. I think its the 3rd friday of the month or something like that. I cant find a website

tipsymcgee

Looks like it's at the Old Pirate's Den restaurant/marina. Haven't heard anything about it. That is a nice place that has been snakebitten by poor management over the years. The place sits up on a hill that overlooks the bridge/marina/Neale Sound.

kelb

art imitating life
Looks like it's at the Old Pirate's Den restaurant/marina. Haven't heard anything about it. That is a nice place that has been snakebitten by poor management over the years. The place sits up on a hill that overlooks the bridge/marina/Neale Sound.

its now under new management

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
what is that?

Its supposed to be great and its on the water.. I love places that you can sit on the water and enjoy dinner and drinks. They have a comedy night too. I think its the 3rd friday of the month or something like that. I cant find a website

AO = Area of Operations.

tipsymcgee

It's been under new management like 10 times in my life. I'll check it out this weekend or maybe tomorrow night.

kelb

art imitating life
I was there on saturday and they had No trace play. It was actually really cool. Only about 80 people but it was a good crowd and someone said they do a good job at keeping the problems out. I didn't see a single fight! Can't beat the view outside I will give them that. I have heard stories about the management, but the people who run it now seem to know what they are doing. The food is excellent. The down side, It is a drive and I was told it is hit or miss on week nights. If they have an event...your good to go and it's worth the ride. I saw like 3 limos outside and a local said they do a limo shuttle service all the way out to waldorf. I havent heard confirmation on that though. The staff is friendly and love to throw a bash...and I havent seen that anywhere for a while! Does anyone know if it is family operated?

I love that band!:)

Its not family owned but I do know one of the owners. he is a nice guy!

stacy0309

I am one of the owners of Sails. Thank you all for your compliments. I hope the word is getting out that we are a great place to come to. I know it is a little far away, but I think we have a great atmospher to enjoy.

Visit us online at MySpace.com - Sails Restaurant & Lounge - 28 - Female - COBB ISLAND, Maryland - www.myspace.com/sailsrestaurantandlounge

It isn't much of a page right now but it is in the works. There will be pictures added and we will get a calendar of events up there so you all know when things are happening down there. Please add us as friends and leave messages and feedback. We love to hear from all our customers and make them all happy if we can.

Thanks Again.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I am one of the owners of Sails. Thank you all for your compliments. I hope the word is getting out that we are a great place to come to. I know it is a little far away, but I think we have a great atmospher to enjoy.

Visit us online at MySpace.com - Sails Restaurant & Lounge - 28 - Female - COBB ISLAND, Maryland - www.myspace.com/sailsrestaurantandlounge

It isn't much of a page right now but it is in the works. There will be pictures added and we will get a calendar of events up there so you all know when things are happening down there. Please add us as friends and leave messages and feedback. We love to hear from all our customers and make them all happy if we can.

Thanks Again.

Perhaps you could come on here every once in a while and let us know what bands are playing and what kinda deals/meal specials you got. :shrug:

Lots of people troll these forums ya know. :howdy:

kelb

art imitating life
I will do what I can with that. It won't be a gurantee.

I am working on getting a calendar up on Myspace asap. So anyone can go there and look as well. Even if you don't have a Myspace page. Just search for Sails Restaurant and Lounge, or go to MySpace.com - Sails Restaurant & Lounge - 28 - Female - COBB ISLAND, Maryland - www.myspace.com/sailsrestaurantandlounge

already did and already sent you a friend request :) I know you partner and think he is WONDERFUL!