Ghosts of Sotterley Tours – Prepare for the Scare!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Dates: October 16, 17, 18, 2008.
Times: First tour starts at 7 pm; tours run every 10 minutes.

Continuing along the timeline from last year’s Revolutionary War era, this year’s new Ghosts of Sotterley Tours dramatization takes place in 1791-two years following the death of Elizabeth Rousby Plater. The lady of the plantation was not ready to leave this life. A restless spirit, she makes her presence known to guests during the spooky walking tours at Sotterley Plantation. There will be a bonfire (weather permitting), refreshments for purchase, and ghostly music for the cost of $13 per person. RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED! Call 301-373-2280 to make your reservation at this Sotterley Plantation haunting or for further information. Visit Sotterley Plantation - A National Historic Landmark for more details.

craberta

Thanks for posting this!

I was having some trouble finding the website for some reason. We go every year with friends. It has become a tradition.:howdy:

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
My daughter asked me about this. She's 9, youngest is 6. Are they too young? I've never been.

craberta

It can be scary, but your with a large group of people so the monsters are less likely to pose a threat. It was also educational in the historic sense. I like the bonn fire hot cider cookies and live music. I always see little kids in strollers or being carried. Just wear tennis shoes and hold hands.