Need help please

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
My co worker has found a little cat maybe about 6 months she is black with a white tux and she cannot keep the cat and neither can I, does anyone know if they are no kill animal rescues? We don't want to see anything happen to her and she is very loveable.

4d2008

My co worker has found a little cat maybe about 6 months she is black with a white tux and she cannot keep the cat and neither can I, does anyone know if they are no kill animal rescues? We don't want to see anything happen to her and she is very loveable.

I could soooo go with the stalking thing in this thread since I havent talked to you in a bit :lmao: Id say I would take the kitten but I already have 2 cats and 2 parrots and the main reason would be to actually see you so I knew you werent an MPD or a :whistle:. But instead Ill say good luck with this and Im sure someone will help find a home or shelter.

jayboy

Pfft you don't impress me
I could soooo go with the stalking thing in this thread since I havent talked to you in a bit :lmao: Id say I would take the kitten but I already have 2 cats and 2 parrots and the main reason would be to actually see you so I knew you werent an MPD or a :whistle:. But instead Ill say good luck with this and Im sure someone will help find a home or shelter.

You are going to see me soon enough, silly.

jlfree25

Steelers Fan 4-life

take it to the human society... They will place it at Petco