Stewart fans, please watch.

AndyMarquisLIVE

1:26. Junyer passes Kenseth BELOW THE YELLOW LINE and is scored the winner.

Stewart INTENTIONALLY shoves Kenseth below the yellow line and wrecks him.

Have some more STFU! :popcorn:

B

Blueyedmdgrl

Kenseth is a dork....he's driven a lot dirtier than what Tony did to him..and if you remember the fight between the two of them started early on in that season....Stewart is hard headed and sometimes doesn't think about what he does, but Kenseth kinda had it coming...
(I'm not biased or anything~considering he's done the same thing to Harvick) ;o)

Johnll

That's the Rule - Get over it...

Stewart gets a pass - NASCAR - Yahoo! Sports

TALLADEGA, Ala. – Records are meant to be broken, not rules.

But somewhere along the way, Regan Smith got those two things radically confused in Sunday's Amp Energy 500 at Talladega Superspeedway.

The rule that Smith seemed to have a problem with in Sunday's race can't be more crystal clear: no passing under the yellow line to advance your position at Talladega. And there's no arguing that Smith did just that on the final lap of the race.

So even though he, not Tony Stewart, crossed the finish line first, NASCAR was correct in declaring Stewart the winner.

Smith can whine and complain, like he did, that Stewart blocked him, more or less "forcing" him below the yellow line, but that's also within the rules. Stewart was simply blocking Smith to maintain his own position and prevent Smith from getting around him.

"Damn right I did," said Stewart, who ended his 43-race winless streak. "I've lost Daytona 500s and have lost races here at Talladega because somebody blocked. That's just the name of the game."

In a race filled with accidents that damaged the championship chances of a number of Chase drivers, including top challengers Carl Edwards and Greg Biffle, it ultimately came down to Stewart, the seasoned veteran looking for his first victory of the year, versus Regan Smith, the 25-year-old looking for his first career Cup victory.

As the two took the white flag signaling the final lap, Stewart held the lead, with Smith glued to his back bumper.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hi yall. :howdy: I'm a blithering idiot who even argues when video shows different.
Looks like you need to STFU moron. It was a block & Regan should have let off when he went below the line.

No, wait. Keep arguing when video proves you wrong. :killingme

Who's the winner DB? :coffee:

Last edited:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Looks like you need to STFU moron. It was a block & Regan should have let off when he went below the line.

No, wait. Keep arguing when video proves you wrong. :killingme

Who's the winner DB? :coffee:
It doesn't get more evident when Stewart MADE CONTACT with Smith while "blocking" him. Stewart shoved Smith below the yellow line and NASCAR gave him the win. :shrug: