39 days to go.....

TWLs wife

Re: Re: 39 days to go.....

Originally posted by tys_mommy
Congratulations. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?

Sorry the doctor couldn't tell. But I'm happy I'm going to be a mommy .:biggrin: :biggrin:

TWLs wife

Re: Re: Re: 39 days to go.....

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
Sorry the doctor couldn't tell. But I'm happy I'm going to be a mommy .:biggrin: :biggrin:
I'm really hoping for is a girl. Name will be Faith Elizabeth.:diva: :diva: :diva:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: 39 days to go.....

I'm really hoping for is a girl. Name will be Faith Elizabeth.:diva: :diva: :diva:
What is her last name?

TWLs wife

Went to doctors today

Baby Leggett Is still Heathy And Strong And probably Going to be a big baby. Doctor says I am 2in bigger then I'm suppost to be. So the baby weights more . So Good News :baby: :baby: :getdown: :getdown: :dance:

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Tigger do you have a safe place to go before the storm hits? All three High Schools will be set up as evacuation shelters if you decide you need one.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Kain99
Tigger do you have a safe place to go before the storm hits? All three High Schools will be set up as evacuation shelters if you decide you need one.
Yes We can go to my boyfreinds dads home. If that doesn't work we'll go great mills high school. Up date Isble will be hitting S.C coast by 8 am. My weatherbug just said.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

TWLs wife

Originally posted by BullDawg
just checking... don't forget to buckle up. Have you purchased a car seat for Elizabeth yet?
No. But a friend give us their old one. It's Safe. We had it cheched. And they said it wasn't in any accent. Sorry about my spelling I'm not so good.:biggrin: :biggrin:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
No. But a friend give us their old one. It's Safe. We had it cheched. And they said it wasn't in any accent. Sorry about my spelling I'm not so good.:biggrin: :biggrin:

No problem on the spelling. :smile: As long as you drive better than you spell, it's all good.

Please use the car seat and maybe you should think of going by the local police department and have them check to make sure you have it installed correctly in your car. I wouldn't want you and Elizabeth hurt in any accents.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by BullDawg
No problem on the spelling. :smile: As long as you drive better than you spell, it's all good.

Please use the car seat and maybe you should think of going by the local police department and have them check to make sure you have it installed correctly in your car. I wouldn't want you and Elizabeth hurt in any accents.

We already did. They checked it out. & Showed us how to put it in. :biggrin: We're already ahead. We went to classes about everthing,:biggrin: