John Ritter and "8 Simple Rules..."

Satine

Even with Ritter's untimely passing, the tv show will go on. They are going to show the only three episodes that they completed with Ritter with an intro from cast members. Then they are going to actually have the dad die in the show. As much as i love John i don't think they should continue with the show.

Why? Because it's about the dad having a problem with his daughters growing up and dating. It's not about the mom, she's only there for support. I love Kate Segal as much as the next person but it's not about her, the main story line that is. They are talking about putting Henry Winlker, the "Fonz" for those who don't know who he is, in for the father next or something. He might be and Uncle but I don't think "8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Niece" has the same ring. They also were talking about having Howie Mandel take his place.

Maybe it's just me but I don't think they should continue but that doesn't mean that I am not going to watch the show either. I like the show and the kids are horrible! I mean that in a good way, they are great, horrible but great. I don't know what to think.

B

Betty_Elms

It is sad, it's such a funny show. I'll still continue to watch as well, just to see what happens. I think Katey Segal and all the kids are great, so the show could still be a good time.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Betty_Elms
It is sad, it's such a funny show. I'll still continue to watch as well, just to see what happens. I think Katey Segal and all the kids are great, so the show could still be a good time.
The movies,the shows are never going to be the same.:bawl: