Is your lost pet here???

Poohhunny1605

Animal Listing

If your pet is lost, look here and contact Tri Cty on strays that are brought in.

If this was my dog, I think I'd name him Spanky...He's a cute little terrier.
Animal Details

Lots of Beagles on there, I am sure they are hunting dogs that got picked up. It is that time of year that they let the dogs loose.

I live off of Croom Road and as you drive down the road you see signs, "Hunting dog crossing".

SoftballCrazy

Lots of Beagles on there, I am sure they are hunting dogs that got picked up. It is that time of year that they let the dogs loose.

I live off of Croom Road and as you drive down the road you see signs, "Hunting dog crossing".

While there is no doubt about lost beagles this time of year, many beagles on the Adoptable Page of Tri Cty were from an owner who had to give them up - couldn't keep them and had to move - something like that.

dawn

This is where I found my knuckhead dog. I was so thankful that they update their page so quickly. My guy was missing thursday afternoon and I checked their page friday morning and he was there!

He was so happy to see us, the only bad thing is he picked up kennel cough while residing there. Nothing that medicine didnt fix though.

dawn

While there is no doubt about lost beagles this time of year, many beagles on the Adoptable Page of Tri Cty were from an owner who had to give them up - couldn't keep them and had to move - something like that.

We have one in our neighborhood that "appeared" and is so timid. Not one person can catch her, she runs with all the dogs in the neighborhood, but will NOT let a single person get close to her, she is very untrusting. She has had two litters of pups that have all found homes thankfully. Tri county has tried unsuccessfully many times to trap her. Beagals are really good dogs.