Happy Birthday Larry Gude

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my little honey!  You are the best friend, husband, father and office-mate in the world.  Hope you're having a terrific day!
:kiss:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Vraiblonde,

As you know Maryland has been suffering a drought for some time now.  With that in mind the state has determined that for a person achieving Larry's age you are only authorized one candle for every ten years of age.  This is necessary to keep the danger of fires at a minimum during these dry periods.  So please no more then four candles (the forth should be trimmed to 80% original height).

All kidding aside, happy birthday Big Guy, hope you have many more.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Happy Birthday Larry!
xlbirthday.gif

Otter

Nothing to see here
Happy Birthday, Larry...Other not-so-famous folks that share a b-day with Larry..

1975   Brian Littrell
1967   Kurt Cobain
1967   Andrew Shue
1966   Cindy Crawford
1964   French Stewart
1963   Charles Barkley
1954   Patty Hearst
1949   Ivana Trump
1948   Jennifer O'Neill
1946   Sandy Duncan
1941   Buffy Sainte-Marie
1937   Nancy Wilson
1934   Bobby Unser
1925   Robert Altman
1924   Sidney Poitier
1924   Gloria Vanderbilt
1902   Ansel Adams

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thanks to Ken (can we get it legally reduced to the 20th anniversary of 18??? See what you can do!)

Thanks to MrSnyder, a newbie 'round here?

Thanks to Sharon! (German Chocolate, I hope!?)

Thanks to Barbra (something draft, something NOT Bud/ML/Coors!)

Thanks RoseRed!

And to otter for proving once and for all that "What's your sign?" tells you nothing about a person! Cobain, Barkley??? Now there's a contrast!

And a special and warmest thanks to my babe who, even on the rare days it feels like it's from the Unabomber, is still the greatest present of my life! I love you.

John Z

if you will
Well Larry, hope you had 1, 2, maybe 10 beers (good ones, too) in celebration of your birthday yesterday.    :cheers:

jellybean

Happy Birthday to you...It's the BESt day of your life ( sing a long)
Dinner and brews, my treat next get to gether( I was going to say "on me" but I know how literally you take things!) Love JB

R

remaxrealtor

Sounds to me like Vrai is a lucky girl. Happy B-Day to the guy that makes her that way!

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Look...

...folks, this is nice and all, but look at the first post. This is from 2002. My birthday was over 6 years ago, so, thanks, but this is kinda dated.

:buddies:

belvak

Happy Camper
It might be a few years late, but it still comes around the same day every year!! I hope you had a GREAT day!!!