Dry ice distribution

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Please Note: Dry ice distribution will BEGIN between 11 a.m. and 12 noon, while supplies last, at the following locations:

* Calvert County: Prince Frederick Firehouse and Solomon's Island
Firehouse

* Charles/Prince George's counties: Picowaxen School (Rte 257) and Wal
Mart (La Plata)

* St. Mary's County: Wal Mart (Rte 235, California) and Chopticon High
School

Ice will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that customers will be limited to two bags per household.

K

Kizzy

Last night on the radio they said to bring a picture ID and if you are picking up for someone else, bring that persons picture ID.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
The notice we posted came directly from SMECO this morning. The worst that can happen is that they say no.

TWLs wife

Yesterday It was gone about an hour after they came.

Lines where the worst.So we want to the store and got freezes corn & green beans and used them like ice. It worked , I saved most of my food. Because no store had ice.:clap: :clap:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
We saved all our food , How did you do ? With No Ice & Dry Ice. It worked. It was just like Ice.:dance: :dance: :clap:

I turned the fridge & freezer up on high a day or two earlier. Once lost power for about 24 hours. I just left the doors shut, and everything was ok. I was on my way to get a friends generator last night and the power came back up.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by BullDawg
I turned the fridge & freezer up on high a day or two earlier. Once lost power for about 24 hours. I just left the doors shut, and everything was ok. I was on my way to get a friends generator last night and the power came back up.
Cool ! I was worried. :thewave: :huggy: