nightlife/bars

I

isukennedy

Anyone know of any good nightlife or bars in the area? Specifically Waldorf/St. Charles?

I'm new to town and any sort of advice or inside townie information would be hugely appreciated.

peace-
Kennedy

G

giggles04

Originally posted by isukennedy
Anyone know of any good nightlife or bars in the area? Specifically Waldorf/St. Charles?

I'm new to town and any sort of advice or inside townie information would be hugely appreciated.

peace-
Kennedy

I've heard that Spurs is a good place to go up there.... country line dancing and all that good stuff.... I've never made it up that way.... but hope to soon.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones

peace-
Kennedy

Babe, you are outa luck around here. Lived in Waldorf mst of my life and the place is dead. The decent night life is in DC and Alexandria.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by jetmonkey
Try Choo-choo's, I hear that place is pretty nice.

Jet, you are too much. Pretty nice compared to what??? You won't find a decent strip club outside of DC or VA either.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by jetmonkey
To be honest with you, I think I am the only guy on the planet who has never set foot in a strip club. At least it seems that way.

I think that is very possible. I don't think that I've ever met a guy who hasn't gone to at least one strip club.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by joeyinlexpark
I am not a liar, my pants are only on fire because of jock itch....:lmao:

Ew, Too Much Information!!! You were in the Navy, I think it's a requirement to go to at least one strip club when you're in the Navy...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I'm no virgin to strip clubs, but I have to admit I don't understand the logic.
You're sexually frustrated...so you go to a place that overcharges for beer and makes you even MORE sexually frustrated...duh.
TONS of strip clubs here in Montreal, but I haven't visited any yet..

I was propositioned last night, though, by the most beautiful hooker I've EVER seen!
Damn...if I only had $100 bucks and a 55 gallon drum of disinfectant...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by bknarw
I'm no virgin to strip clubs, but I have to admit I don't understand the logic.
You're sexually frustrated...so you go to a place that overcharges for beer and makes you even MORE sexually frustrated...duh.
TONS of strip clubs here in Montreal, but I haven't visited any yet..

I was propositioned last night, though, by the most beautiful hooker I've EVER seen!
Damn...if I only had $100 bucks and a 55 gallon drum of disinfectant...

:eek:

I

isukennedy

thanks and stuff

looks like we got a bunch of night owls.

anyway... being new, I 1)don't have any idea where any of these bars are and 2) well, there really isn't a 2, but thanks in advance.

this kinda sucks coming from the college bar scene to absolute nothingness.

anybody know anything about the pool hall on 301 at the North end of Waldorf?

peace.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
That would be Howard's. It's ok I guess. But it's still not all that great either. Luckily DC and VA aren't that far.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
We're not night owls...

It's morning here (time difference).

What about Casey Jones in LaPlata? Still my favorite local nightspot...

I

isukennedy

hmmm...

what qualifies a bar as being great?

being from the middle of iowa (more or less) for the past 5 years, there's not a whole lot to do besides drink. all i need is someplace where I can chill, shoot some pool and not have to listen to country.

ideas?

out.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: hmmm...

what qualifies a bar as being great?

being from the middle of iowa (more or less) for the past 5 years, there's not a whole lot to do besides drink. all i need is someplace where I can chill, shoot some pool and not have to listen to country.

ideas?

out.

We have lots of good places to do that minus the pool. Bk's right Casey's is good, Uno's, Lonestar, Chili's, Damon's and the list goes on.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Re: hmmm...

Originally posted by pixiegirl

We have lots of good places to do that minus the pool. Bk's right Casey's is good, Uno's, Lonestar, Chili's, Damon's and the list goes on.

Casey's also has pool, but only two tables.

Then again, you can always go to the bars in Chesapeake and North Beaches to get hit on by fat reneck chicks!