Why Moms Deserve a Gold Medal

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
(possible repeat ???)

6480 - The number of minutes it takes to create and birth a child.

6481 - The number of minutes it takes a 9-year old to set the table.

11 - number of steps from a child's room to a bathroom.

2 - number of steps a child can walk before vomiting.

1 - number of times you let a swearword escape in your child's presence.

100 - number of times your child will repeat the swearword to your in-laws and anyone else withing earshot.

722 - number of cute, clean matching outfits a baby girl has in her closet.

2 - number of cute, clean matching outfits mom has in her closet.

3 - number of minutes you looked away from your purse.

3 - number of primer coats required to cover the lipstick, originally in your purse that is now on the living room walls.

9 - number of shots a child entering school is required to have by age 5.

8 - number of nurses required to pry a child off of her mom to get the shots.

13 - number of months spent taking your body temperature, counting days, charting your ovulation cycle and forcing sex in order to produce a sibling for your to share her life with.

15 - number of times a day your firstborn will reduce her sibling to tears by telling her she was adopted.

12 - number of days straight you will go without attending to any form of personal hygiene when the flu hits your family.

3 - number of minutes it takes to run into both your high school sweetheart and the prom queen while standing in line at the drugstore in your hygienically challenged state.

262 - number of frozen waffles that are toasted, buttered, and drenched in syrup for breakfast each year.

1 - number of waffles eaten by Mom each year.

7 - number of years that have been lovingly and meticulously recorded (photos included) in your firstborn child's baby book.

6 - number of years your next child's baby book sits lovingly preserved in its original box and cellophane wrapper before it's re-gifted to your pregnant niece - for her firstborn.

98.6 - normal temperature of a child.

101.6 - temperature of a child anytime Mom puts on lipstick, jewelry, and panty hose.

12 - number of months it takes a child to learn to sleep through the night.

216 - number of months until a child leaves for college, allowing you to sleep through the night again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm going to tattoo that on my rotten daughter's forehead. She's starting to make me crazy! I should have just kept the boy and drowned the daughter at birth.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
(possible repeat ???)

6480 - The number of minutes it takes to create and birth a child.
6480/60 = 108 hours = 4.5 days :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: Why Moms Deserve a Gold Medal

Originally posted by Ken King
6480/60 = 108 hours = 4.5 days :confused:

:shrug: some men have more staying power than others?

:lol: yea right ... I don't know Ken. I just copied/pasted it. :ohwell: