When you find the one....

TWLs wife

Is when your not exspecting too. He/she could just be a friend. Then you find out they feel the same way. If you don't look they will find you. I hope this helps.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by crabcake
is this a subliminal way of saying you and your 'friend' Bulldawg got the hook up? :bubble:
She's saying that you can find friends in places where you least think possible.

I know it's hard crabby, but try to keep up... :kiss:

Athena1078

Social Director
Originally posted by TIGGER6035
The person you want to be with for the rest of your life.
I believe you, just wish it would happen to me. Everytime I look over my shoulder I don't see anything.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Athena1078
I believe you, just wish it would happen to me. Everytime I look over my shoulder I don't see anything.
That's probably because you don't know what to look for...... :wink:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Made me switch to Head'n'Shoulders.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by BullDawg
She's saying that you can find friends in places where you least think possible.

I know it's hard crabby, but try to keep up... :kiss:

in the dating/marriage section? :shrug:

I know it's hard bulldawg, but try to be observant :wink:

Vince

I'm so short, everytime I look over my shoulder all I see is her belly button.:biggrin:

Vince

Had a tall girlfriend once upon a time in Dallas Tx. Folks would laugh when we danced because my head would be right between her boobs. But neither of us minded. I definitely didn't.:biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Vince
I'm so short, everytime I look over my shoulder all I see is her belly button.:biggrin:
You really wouldn't want to know what I see when I look over my shoulder. :really:

Pete

Repete

You should walk in front of me more often.

TWLs wife

you'll know then you find the right person

When you look into their eye's.
:love: :huggy: :love:
We both felt same way. Then I know I was right.
:thewave: