First Encounters

Sanity

Alright out of boredom here are questions for the ladies. How would you want a guy to approach you? Example say your just out and about on your normal routine or what ever what would you like a guy to come up to you and say? What would make you want to see that person again or call or get a call. Whats the ideal situation for a guy to pick you up out of the blue?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Sanity
Example say your just out and about on your normal routine or what ever what would you like a guy to come up to you and say?
I'd like him to say:

"Here take the keys to my new Viper, you can have it. Oh, and BTW there's a million $$$ in the trunk, you can keep that too."

Then... I wave kindly as I drive away.

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: First Encounters

Originally posted by Sharon
I'd like him to say:

"Here take the keys to my new Viper, you can have it. Oh, and BTW there's a million $$$ in the trunk, you can keep that too."

Then... I wave kindly as I drive away.
Yeah, but you don't shower very often...so.........:cheesy:

Vince

Why does it have to be the guy that walks up to the woman. I would love a woman to walk up to me and say "honey I think you're cute and I want you for my sex toy." :biggrin:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Vince
Why does it have to be the guy that walks up to the woman. I would love a woman to walk up to me and say "honey I think you're cute and I want you for my sex toy." :biggrin:
Happens to me all the time.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
what's wrong with him/her just being themselves and talking or saying "hi"? :shrug: facades usually fade ... :ohwell:

SamSpade

Originally posted by crabcake
what's wrong with him/her just being themselves and talking or saying "hi"? :shrug: facades usually fade ... :ohwell:

A study done some years back discovered that the most "effective" line to use was "hi". Both men and women.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SamSpade
A study done some years back discovered that the most "effective" line to use was "hi". Both men and women.

I don't know Bulldawg proposed to me off the get and told me I could have a car, a bike and dawgs. That was VERY effective. :bubble:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by pixiegirl
I don't know Bulldawg proposed to me off the get and told me I could have a car, a bike and dawgs. That was VERY effective. :bubble:
:yeahthat: Now hurry up and divorce his azz so I can gits mine. :bubble:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by Sanity
Alright out of boredom here are questions for the ladies. How would you want a guy to approach you? Example say your just out and about on your normal routine or what ever what would you like a guy to come up to you and say? What would make you want to see that person again or call or get a call. Whats the ideal situation for a guy to pick you up out of the blue?

I think just regular small talk is more appealing to me than a pick up line per se. If I were out somewhere I'd rather a guy just say 'hello' and maybe comment on the weather, the store we're in, or something. It would be obvoius to him at that point if I was interested - I'd either happily chat back, or give him a short answer and move on. If we were chatting for a second, he could ask me out to dinner, out for a drink, etc... - we could meet somewhere. :cheers:

J

justhangn

So, if you're introduced to a friends' daughter

you catch her looking at you several times and before the daughter leaves, she makes it a point to come up to you and say how nice it's been to meet you.....is that a good sign? :confused:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: So, if you're introduced to a friends' daughter

Originally posted by justhangn
you catch her looking at you several times and before the daughter leaves, she makes it a point to come up to you and say how nice it's been to meet you.....is that a good sign? :confused:

not if she's under 18 :frown:

hooking up with your friend's daughter is a :nono: ... at least, my dad said it was a :nono: when his friend tried to hook up with me. :ohwell: