Anyone Interested

watercolor

yeah yeah
Just wondering if some people would like to get together on saturday evening or something? Haven't seen alot of people in a while- and am having the forumite itch.

So- if people's can think of something to do/go- I am game. I will think of some things in the process too- but would love to see some of ya'll

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by tys_mommy
Let me know once you decide on something. I'm game!

OOH! good. I got to talk to you for a breif second at Lauren's wedding.. so it would be good to see you again.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by watercolor23
Some yes.. not the professional.. those dont come back for 2 weeks- but- some of the "table" shots. :really:
Oh, you mean toilets, carpet, and BOOBS!? :lol:

K

Kizzy

I have a wedding this Saturday. I cannot believe this guy is getting married, so I cannot miss it.

It is going to be a wild party afterwards I'm sure. :biggrin:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Anyone got any ideas? I need to know if I have to make plans for a sitter (when and how long). Plus, I think hubby is doing a side job on Saturday and would like to give him notice so he can come along too.

Elle

Happy Camper!
It's been drastically scaled down, just a religious ceremony on Sunday and then a town dinner. There is that wine festival but I don't want to do that. Something fun! Everyone think!!!!!