Holiday Shopping at a Rescue Friendly Store!

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Times are tough, both in rescue and in our personal lives. Mary Beth at Pepper's Pet Pantry has embraced rescue and opened her store to all of us to bring our animals so the public can see and meet them up close and personal. I know Second Hope Rescue, has adopted more animals from her store than we have from any other venue.

I would like to take this Christmas shopping season as an opportunity to help pay her back for all she does for us by having a special shopping day that we can all show her our support and thanks. On Sunday, the 14th of December, the store opens at noon and Second Hope Rescue will be providing snacks and drinks.

If you still have Christmas shopping or even shopping for yourself, Mary Beth has some wonderful items, not only for pets and pet lovers but also for almost anyone on your list (females especially).

Whether you are involved in rescue or not, please take this opportunity to come meet some of us that do it every day, and help support a small business that gives us a chance to promote and educate the public on the homeless pet problem, the pet over population issues and the problems with Puppy Mills.

If you mention this thread you will recieve 20% off of one item (excluding canned or dry food or items already on sale). Or just tell them that krazd sent you....

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
I bought a kitty treat jar from her on Tuesday but didn't have a chance to really look around her store. Now I have a reason to stop by again.

DiamondGirl

She has wonderful gifts for neighbors, pet sitters, pets, yourself and anyone on your list. In today's economy, remember to support your local businesses. Thanks to Pepper's for all that they do for the local rescue groups and adoptions!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I want to say that I loved the store. It was the first time I had been in, and I came away with so many goodies. The boys look so pretty in their new X-mas scarfs, and I simply love my new front door mat. "Don't make me come out there - signed the dog" :lol: And thank you for the extra treat in the bag, FF. :kiss:

Also, as I found out, it's a great way to actually buy American as well. Everybody who has a pet in their family or is looking for a gift for a friend with pets - this is the place to go. It was worth the drive.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I want to say that I loved the store. It was the first time I had been in, and I came away with so many goodies. The boys look so pretty in their new X-mas scarfs, and I simply love my new front door mat. "Don't make me come out there - signed the dog" :lol: And thank you for the extra treat in the bag, FF. :kiss:

Also, as I found out, it's a great way to actually buy American as well. Everybody who has a pet in their family or is looking for a gift for a friend with pets - this is the place to go. It was worth the drive.

:howdy: Thank you, Migtig, BS Gal and all the others that came in!
And great big thanks to Kathy from Second Hope Rescue, for bringing all the food and a special cake!