Discovery Channel Fri. Oct 10th @ 10 p.m.

K

Kizzy

Vital Scan - Testing Destiny

Life can change in a heartbeat. Witness the lives of three individuals: Travis Pastrana, professional motocross rider, Trooper Ben Young, energetic and ambitious Maryland state trooper, and Jack Roush, prominent NASCAR owner and avid pilot.

Kain,

Just might be someone you want to see in it. :cool:

K

Kain99

Originally posted by IM4Change
Vital Scan - Testing Destiny

Life can change in a heartbeat. Witness the lives of three individuals: Travis Pastrana, professional motocross rider, Trooper Ben Young,an energetic ambitious Maryland state trooper , and Jack Roush, prominent NASCAR owner and avid pilot.

Kain,

Just might be someone you want to see in it. :cool:

Well the boys will flip over Travis Pastrana! But I'm already flipping if we're talking about the same somebody!! :biggrin:

I'm home Friday Night Glued to Discovery!

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kain99

Thank you so much for the intel... BTW if you see him tell him that I will always, always, always, always, always........ He'll know exactly what that means... It's cop talk! :biggrin:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Fill me in IM4, what did they do? :confused:

Incidentally, a close relative of mine was featured on Lifetime television recently for saving some girls life when she flipped her car in front of her house. The poor girls hand was amputated and her scalp was barely attached. :yikes:

K

Kain99

All I know is.... you need to
bump.gif
this thread to the top on Friday so that my blonde self does'nt forget....:frown:

Jameo

What?!
I couldn't stay up to watch it, but I'm glad I set the VCR to record it! That's was good show!

K

Kizzy

Re: It was a cool show...

Originally posted by TIGGER6035
What did you think about the cop from MD?:biggrin:

I wouldn't know where to begin. He is a great person and a true fighter. It is amazing that everything seemed to be in place when he was hurt, but after watching the program, all 3 of these people are lucky that certain people ended up being at the right place when they needed them.

If anyone missed it, it will air again this Friday and the following Friday same time, 10 p.m.

K

Kizzy

Originally posted by Christy

Incidentally, a close relative of mine was featured on Lifetime television recently for saving some girls life when she flipped her car in front of her house. The poor girls hand was amputated and her scalp was barely attached. :yikes:

Next time it airs, please let me know.