How packed is your gym right now?

beckyyoung

So this is the time of year I dread, all the new years resolutions! My gym is just crazy packed right now, makes me just want to stay home. You can not find a piece of cardio equipment.

Which gym do you go to? How is it right now?

I go to World's in Leonardtown. It's a small gym as it is, but :cds:!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I go to Maximum Fitness. It's packed early and after 5pm, but during the day there are very few people there, so that's when I go.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Worlds in LP

Lunch time crowd is about the same, couple of new faces. I'm sure in the evenings its packed. But I dont have to worry about that these days. I'm lucky to make it twice a week.

Vince

You always have the new year resolution crowd. They give up and it usually thins out by February.

lovinmaryland

So this is the time of year I dread, all the new years resolutions! My gym is just crazy packed right now, makes me just want to stay home. You can not find a piece of cardio equipment.

Which gym do you go to? How is it right now?

I go to World's in Leonardtown. It's a small gym as it is, but :cds:!

Unfotunately for you... since SMAC in Mechanicsville is going to become a World Gym Feb 1st all of the members from our gym will have access to the World Gyms in PF, Leonardtown, LP, and the new one in La Plata... So I dont think your gym will become any less crowded anytime soon.

Gwydion

Mine is fine. All the new years resolutioners already bailed out when they realized that walking on a treadmill won't dislodge that whole turkey from their gut.

thurley42

HY;FR
Unfotunately for you... since SMAC in Mechanicsville is going to become a World Gym Feb 1st all of the members from our gym will have access to the World Gyms in PF, Leonardtown, LP, and the new one in La Plata... So I dont think your gym will become any less crowded anytime soon.

i was told last night by dude at the LP one that if you don't get in before Feb 1 that you have to pay extra to have access to ALL the WGs...

which on that note...wtf..they market it like that's a good thing...i go on travel at least once a month so i got online when they first switched to see where they were at...

they are all over the world...and the places they are at are as obscure as Southern Maryland....

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

I did not know that!

3 pieces of cardio equipment open in my basement right now.:yay:

:lol:

lovinmaryland

i was told last night by dude at the LP one that if you don't get in before Feb 1 that you have to pay extra to have access to ALL the WGs...

which on that note...wtf..they market it like that's a good thing...i go on travel at least once a month so i got online when they first switched to see where they were at...

they are all over the world...and the places they are at are as obscure as Southern Maryland....
There was a lot of stipulations to getting to use the other gyms but it will come in handy for me on saturday mornings so i wont have to drive all the way to Mechanicsville to spin I can just hit the one in Leonardtown!
I did not know that!

:lol:
They told us last summer but just told the gym members this past month. The one in La Plata is supposed to be HUGE and really nice! It will be where the old Safeway was next to the Outback.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
There was a lot of stipulations to getting to use the other gyms but it will come in handy for me on saturday mornings so i wont have to drive all the way to Mechanicsville to spin I can just hit the one in Leonardtown!

They told us last summer but just told the gym members this past month. The one in La Plata is supposed to be HUGE and really nice! It will be where the old Safeway was next to the Outback.

I saw that they were putting the gym there the other day when I stopped at the Starbucks up there.