World Gym

beckyyoung

So I hear SMAC is now World Gym... so if you are a member of the Leonardtown/Lexington Park/Prince Fred/Owings World Gyms you can now go to the old SMAC in Mechanicsville? Just trying to get things straight. Seems like they would have sent a letter to all the members. How are we suppose to know this stuff for sure.

K

Kain99

So I hear SMAC is now World Gym... so if you are a member of the Leonardtown/Lexington Park/Prince Fred/Owings World Gyms you can now go to the old SMAC in Mechanicsville? Just trying to get things straight. Seems like they would have sent a letter to all the members. How are we suppose to know this stuff for sure.

It's true!

lovinmaryland

:clap: Yup! Also once the construction on the new World Gym in La Plata is complete you will have access there as well!