would you drug test your child

Pookie

Ghetto Fabulous
Originally posted by shell_belle67
would you drug test your child if you could get test for free ?

If I had any inclination that my child was dabbling in drugs, I would.

J

justhangn

I would test my children if I thought it necessary and there isn't a thing the child would be able to say about it.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Testing would only come after a thorough search of their room and possessions. Do you ask because you think your child is doing drugs?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
would you drug test your child if you could get test for free ?
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Free test - or not free, if your kid has a problem it quickly becomes yours too.

NO AM 28 I JUST HADE A SON HE IS 1 YEARS OLD .I WAS DOING DRUGS FOR 20 OUT OF THE 28 YEARS ! I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK I WANT TO KNOW. I FEEL IF ALL CHILDREN WERE TESTED FROM 11/18 MY SON AND ALL CHILDREN AS WHOLE WOULD BE SAFER IN SCHOOL ! MY MOTHER DID NOT THINK I WAS USING !

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
NO AM 28 I JUST HADE A SON HE IS 1 YEARS OLD .I WAS DOING DRUGS FOR 20 OUT OF THE 28 YEARS ! I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK I WANT TO KNOW. I FEEL IF ALL CHILDREN WERE TESTED FROM 11/18 MY SON AND ALL CHILDREN AS WHOLE WOULD BE SAFER IN SCHOOL ! MY MOTHER DID NOT THINK I WAS USING !
First turn the freaking caps lock off. I guess you are severely burnt out. Your idea of testing all kids is slightly Ashcroft isn't it?

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I WAS DOING DRUGS FOR 20 OUT OF THE 28 YEARS !
....no printable comment

It is none of the schools business to drug test kids. It's bad enough they have to feed them breakfast AND lunch. Let the parents parent (no matter how good or bad). I find it interesting that because you were a user/loser you want kids tested, but then you say you don't want to know.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
UFB

TWLs wife

If I think My kids are doing drugs ( YES)

There would be no question in my mind I would. I don't want my kids to make there life a HE!!.:frown:

well I think the first Q asked would you test your kid not schools and I said I do want to know dont you . or would you like to fine out by the police "sorry your son is dead or in jail" ?????

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
I JUST DONT WANT TO THINK I WANT TO KNOW.

...and I said I do want to know
Maybe the use of a comma in there would've helped. :confused:

TWLs wife

well I think the first Q asked would you test your kid not schools and I said I do want to know dont you . or would you like to fine out by the police "sorry your son is dead or in jail" ?????

That's my fear for my baby. I learned so much after being with my X. My X was a drug addic. He would never get help. He beat me up for telling him to get help.:frown: