Thank You!!!!!!!!!

kelb

art imitating life
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that come to Memories this weekend. We had one of our best weekends ever. Sam Grow always knows how to bring a crowd and sing his heart out. We just love him!
Dagenhart.. You guys ROCK!!!! Glad we got to see the new band and we can't wait to have you back. Korupt.. YOU F'N ROCK!!!! Just like every time you are there you PACKED the house and tore the roof off!!!
THANK YOU to everyone who made this weekend PERFECT!!! :buddies:
:larry:

T

toppick08

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that come to Memories this weekend. We had one of our best weekends ever. Sam Grow always knows how to bring a crowd and sing his heart out. We just love him!
Dagenhart.. You guys ROCK!!!! Glad we got to see the new band and we can't wait to have you back. Korupt.. YOU F'N ROCK!!!! Just like every time you are there you PACKED the house and tore the roof off!!!

:love:

Black-Francis

Is it Mike Dagenhart?

kelb

art imitating life
No... I knew a Mike Dagenhart that played in some bands, was wondering if this was his.

Mike Dagenhart was in No Control. Sadly he died a few years ago. His brother joined the band in his place. No Control has now broken up and a few of the former members ( including Mike Dagenharts brother ) have started a new band called Dagenhart.

PowerBilly

No Hank, No Rock!
Hey Kelp,
This is the bassplayer for 'Dagenhart'.
Thanks for the kudos, we had fun with that gig at Memories, you guys are always good to us and Korupt was very cool.

Looking forward to more gigs for Dagenhart! in the future. We're doing some regrouping and writing right now....stay tooned!

SoMDGirl42

Hey Kelp,
Thanks for the kudos, we had fun with that gig at Memories, you guys are always good to us and Korupt was very cool.

Looking forward to more gigs for Dagenhart! in the future. We're doing some regrouping and writing right now....stay tooned!

:high5: I think kelp is an excellent new MPD name for Kelb! Next week we'll call her seaweed.

kelb

art imitating life
:high5: I think kelp is an excellent new MPD name for Kelb! Next week we'll call her seaweed.

Hmmmm :wink:
Hey Kelp,

Its Kelb :tantrum:

:lol:

I'm glad you guys had fun and I'm SURE we will see you soon!!!