Acai Berry

stylin

Has anyone tried this and had success. I need something to boost the metabolism and supposedly this will....Thanks ALL!

Calidreamer

Never tried it but want to. Heard it was good for you. But also heard it was expensive. Also heard there were different kinds/brands. How do you know which one is best?

frozenrain

Have not tried Acai yet but it is on my list to try one day. I am trying extra virgin organic coconut oil at the mo. I tried the Nutiva brand-lovely especially in a strawberry,rice milk yoghurt and banana smoothie. Also good straight of the spoon-melts on your tongue-very subtle taste. Trying it for the supposed wonderful health benefits. Sorry off topic but OP good luck with trying the Acai.

Organic Acai Powder - Dried Fruit - By the Pound - NutsOnline

I just love this company-the only problem is I want to order the whole product list.

Last edited:

Pandora

Cherri,

There are tons of stories like that out there on the web just like yours with AcaiBerry’s customer service. I have been caught in that mess myself on other products, that is why I LOVE ebay! I buy it and they don’t bug me afterwards…

I have taken AcaiBerry Power 500 in the past and just started the AcaiBerry Power 600 (very new) and it helps with energy. I also take 500 mg. of Apidexin (which I really like) but neither of these products are magic pills for weight loss. Some of those ‘magic’ diet pills have a great number of associated risk and these products (AcaiBerry/Apidexin) are more natural.

K

kris31280

Has anyone tried this and had success. I need something to boost the metabolism and supposedly this will....Thanks ALL!
I've lost 40 pounds since December 30th. I've been taking Acai Berry and Zylorim (or something like that), plus I've drastically changed my diet and started working out regularly.

I don't know if it's the Acai berry or the other one or the diet or the working out... but something's working :shrug:

nana

Nana
I've lost 40 pounds since December 30th. I've been taking Acai Berry and Zylorim (or something like that), plus I've drastically changed my diet and started working out regularly.

I don't know if it's the Acai berry or the other one or the diet or the working out... but something's working :shrug:

Vitamin store has the tablets about 14.00 I started taking them a week or so ago haven't seen anything to get excited about but Target has some Skinny Water with it in it taste good and seems to give me some extra energy