Universal Nutrition Supplements

warneckutz

First, I have to give credit to a forum member, MightyMouse, who talks to me about their products all the time... I took the dive and bought almost everything they offer and it's pretty impressive.

Soooo, just my $.02 for anyone looking to "supplement" their routine with something worthwhile:

(If you hate pills, don't bother, there's a ton of them but it's a good stack they offer)

Animal Pak - Their multi-vitamin package, covers everything under the sun and makes your urine a bright-bright green/yellow. :yay:

Animal Pump - Nitric Oxide formula that helps bring out the veins and definition while working out. You actually feel your muscles more while using nitric oxide. :yay:

Animal Cuts - Their fat burner, still unsure of this one at the moment, seems to give a good bump of energy without any jitters. :yay:

Animal Flex - Joint Support! This is my favorite right now, I'm beat up from trying to train heavy and this helps with the aches and pains. :yay:

They also have a seperate fat burner and green tea formula that helps with weight loss...

Just my $.02 on decent products for anyone who plans to buy some stuff at some point.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
What do you use as a "recovery" drink? I'm getting ready to start a program and I hear about these shakes you should drink within an hour after your workout to help build muscle and I guess to reduce lactic acid build up.

warneckutz

What do you use as a "recovery" drink? I'm getting ready to start a program and I hear about these shakes you should drink within an hour after your workout to help build muscle and I guess to reduce lactic acid build up.

Well, "Post-Workout" is always a protein drink (whey) with just a little bit of sugar (half a banana)...

Other recovery drinks include extra BCAA's (Branch-Chain Amino Acids) and some throw in a creatine of some sort.

I can't think off the top of my head what you'd find in a GNC (You may find a Universal product - I think it's called Torrent), but something you can order on-line is from SciVation - Xtend (BCAA mix), or Controlled Labs' - Purple Wraath (BCAA mix)

kom526

Well, "Post-Workout" is always a protein drink (whey) with just a little bit of sugar (half a banana)...

Other recovery drinks include extra BCAA's (Branch-Chain Amino Acids) and some throw in a creatine of some sort.

I can't think off the top of my head what you'd find in a GNC (You may find a Universal product - I think it's called Torrent), but something you can order on-line is from SciVation - Xtend (BCAA mix), or Controlled Labs' - Purple Wraath (BCAA mix)

So I could just get some whey, make a shake w/ half banana and not buy a specific product?

Protein shake not equal to a post workout drink?

warneckutz

So I could just get some whey, make a shake w/ half banana and not buy a specific product?

Protein shake not equal to a post workout drink?

Well, there are so many variations, so many ads out there now. I think for anyone who's up for a workout without going to the extremes (2-3 hours of heavy lifitng) would be fine with a whey shake (25-50g of protein) with some fast-digesting carbs (banana, strawberry, etc...)

The added BCAA's and such would not hurt anyone, but I think it's more geared toward the really hardcore meathead...

kom526

Not going meathead route just looking to slim down and tighten up and add a little something. The nutrition part is going to be the hardest part for me.

warneckutz

First, I have to give credit to a forum member, MightyMouse, who talks to me about their products all the time... I took the dive and bought almost everything they offer and it's pretty impressive.

Soooo, just my $.02 for anyone looking to "supplement" their routine with something worthwhile:

(If you hate pills, don't bother, there's a ton of them but it's a good stack they offer)

Animal Pak - Their multi-vitamin package, covers everything under the sun and makes your urine a bright-bright green/yellow. :yay:

Animal Pump - Nitric Oxide formula that helps bring out the veins and definition while working out. You actually feel your muscles more while using nitric oxide. :yay:

Animal Cuts - Their fat burner, still unsure of this one at the moment, seems to give a good bump of energy without any jitters. :yay:

Animal Flex - Joint Support! This is my favorite right now, I'm beat up from trying to train heavy and this helps with the aches and pains. :yay:

They also have a seperate fat burner and green tea formula that helps with weight loss...

Just my $.02 on decent products for anyone who plans to buy some stuff at some point.

:yay: My stack, plus some ON Whey and SciVation Whey

Attachments

• Universal.jpg
    Universal.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 71