Brass Rail

joeyinlexpark

Back In Hometown NY
Anyone know what happened down at the Brass Rail last night? There are a bunch of cops down there with evidence markers all over the place and taped off?:confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hubby was at Burchmart this morning and people were saying that there was a shooting, one dead, maybe two.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Originally posted by RoseRed
Hubby was at Burchmart this morning and people were saying that there was a shooting, one dead, maybe two.

:yikes: Makes me glad I'm a hermit and don't go out in public often.

tater

Originally posted by Christy
:yikes: Makes me glad I'm a hermit and don't go out in public often.

Guess we'll have to wait until next Wednesday, when the Enterprise comes out, to find out what went down. :rolleyes:

Or....I could go out and get a scanner, so I can listenin in when all the good chit goes down. :cool:
Plus, you can get a bonus with those too, because my Sister told me she picked up her neighbor's cordless phone conversation one time and that's how she found out she was a carpet muncher :lmao:

NAS

Originally posted by tater

Or....I could go out and get a scanner, so I can listenin in when all the good chit goes down. :cool:
u can listen while online i do!!!! as for what went on at the brassrail i am not sure but there was alot of chit chat this mornin on the scanner when i got up this mornin which was bout 530ish ,,any way for those who want to know how to listen to scanner while on line go to www.stmarystoday.com, scroll down on the right will b a site to click on then when that site comes up u
click on st marys live dispatch,,and there u go.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Plus, you can get a bonus with those too, because my Sister told me she picked up her neighbor's cordless phone conversation one time and that's how she found out she was a carpet muncher :lmao:

Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh....I've played this game before. Even when you're hearing stuff you know you shouldn't be hearing...it's just TOO dang tempting to turn it off! :blushing:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love

Shoot, who needs a scanner. My baby monitor picks up the neighbor's cell phone as clear as if they were in the next room.

K

Kain99

I guess it would be cruel to wonder if it was my Ex husband...huh? :frown:

K

Kain99

True Arch........ Sorry for the heartlessness - is that how you spell that? :biggrin:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by cariblue
You know this from first hand experience, eh?

From driving by that place most every day going to work, "culture" has to be the selling point of the place.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by deino2002
2 SHOT--1 DEAD-1 IN CRITICAL CONDITION-DONT KNOW THE WHOLE STORY THOUGH....THATS JUST WHAT I HEARD

That's all I've heard too... didn't think that something like that would happen there.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Originally posted by giggles04
That's all I've heard too... didn't think that something like that would happen there.
:rolleyes: Right! And why would you think that? Anytime there's booze/beer/guys, and in some cases women(men argue over them), these things can break out.

True, we don't hear about it that much, but it has happened before. We are no different than any other community.