Fat Boys Country Store

Tinamarie

Anyone know anything about the "Country Store" on Medley's Neck Road. I saw a new sign that said the name has changed to "Fat Boys". I assume bikes...We do a few runs, are they affiliated with anyone? I have heard they have numerous cameras...????

onebdzee

off the shelf
Fatboys Country Store on MarylandParty.com

I think they might still have a myspace page also

I've been in there a couple of times when a friend of mine was bartending....It was pretty much the locals in there....if you don't know where it is, you will drive right past it

All in all...I wasn't impressed

Tinamarie

Thanks, we have been in the area a couple of years and just got a bike so trying to find out where the rides are...it was a gorgeous weekend...

onebdzee

off the shelf
Thanks, we have been in the area a couple of years and just got a bike so trying to find out where the rides are...it was a gorgeous weekend...

It's at Toot's this Saturday at noon....everyone that has a bike will be there....it's the event of the year....tell your friends :yay:

Tinamarie

Grreat, start at noon, do you have a list of stops? Saturday, pre easter stuff....might be able to jump in...

harleydude

The place (Fatboys) got new management a few months ago and seemed to clean it up. It's better there now than it was. They actually have bands now that are halfway decent. The owner rides so I'm assuming that's where the new name came from. I saw a flyer this week where they are starting Bike Nights every Wednesday....I'll give it a shot and see how it turns out.

As far as cameras....dunno. But what's the big deal? everyone has 'em these days.

jostlo

It's at Toot's this Saturday at noon....everyone that has a bike will be there....it's the event of the year....tell your friends :yay:

Everyone? Really? With over 12 thousand posts, where do you find the time to ride or bar hop? Now that is impressive!!!

onebdzee

off the shelf
Everyone? Really? With over 12 thousand posts, where do you find the time to ride or bar hop? Now that is impressive!!!

I don't have a job or a life....that's all I do is ride from bar to bar....I carry my laptop on the back of my bike so when I get to the next bar, I can post