Hey War...

thurley42

HY;FR
...have you started your cut yet? 4 weeks in....the irritability is finally going away....but i have to cut my calories by another 400 next week....blah....

T

toppick08

...have you started your cut yet? 4 weeks in....the irritability is finally going away....but i have to cut my calories by another 400 next week....blah....

:poorbaby:

I can never get enough calories.......:coffee:

warneckutz

My diet started about 4.5 weeks ago. I'm down to about 100g of carbs right now, cardio is 30-60 minutes a day... 450g of protein...

Oddly enough... I'm getting som bf calipers to check this, my weight went up and my bf% went down. Right now, it says I'm 206lbs at 9.7%bf... which would put me at 196lbs and 5.5% bf for the competition in 11.5 weeks...

Haven't noticed the irritability yet, but that may be a question for everyone else around me. :lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
My diet started about 4.5 weeks ago. I'm down to about 100g of carbs right now, cardio is 30-60 minutes a day... 450g of protein...

Oddly enough... I'm getting som bf calipers to check this, my weight went up and my bf% went down. Right now, it says I'm 206lbs at 9.7%bf... which would put me at 196lbs and 5.5% bf for the competition in 11.5 weeks...

Haven't noticed the irritability yet, but that may be a question for everyone else around me. :lol:

damn dude....that's awesome. You were at 185 or something last year weren't you? You should really run away with it this year....

I had a bunch of travel come up so i dirty bulked all Feb and first part of March. I went up to 218 at 17%. I'm down to 205 at 13% I just want to maintain my weight and lose another 3% before it gets too hot out..I couldn't imagine getting to 5.5....that is awesome.

warneckutz

damn dude....that's awesome. You were at 185 or something last year weren't you? You should really run away with it this year....

I had a bunch of travel come up so i dirty bulked all Feb and first part of March. I went up to 218 at 17%. I'm down to 205 at 13% I just want to maintain my weight and lose another 3% before it gets too hot out..I couldn't imagine getting to 5.5....that is awesome.

Yeah, I competed at 186lbs last year... and about a month or so ago, I was 202lbs at 11%bf, not it's 206 at 9.7% (I think that's what I read on the scale)... I don't see how that's possible... I've invested in the Universal Animal line (damn near everything) and I've been working with one of our Personal Trainers who also wants to compete, so he's been helpful by showing me better form, etc.... so, I dunno though! :confused:

Dude, that looks like it was all fat that you lost (judging by the numbers), that's bueno! You've got this though, you're lean as hell, very impressive! :yay: Now grab a banana hammock (or "custom posing trunks") and hit the stage! :lol:

thurley42

HY;FR
Yeah, I competed at 186lbs last year... and about a month or so ago, I was 202lbs at 11%bf, not it's 206 at 9.7% (I think that's what I read on the scale)... I don't see how that's possible... I've invested in the Universal Animal line (damn near everything) and I've been working with one of our Personal Trainers who also wants to compete, so he's been helpful by showing me better form, etc.... so, I dunno though! :confused:

Dude, that looks like it was all fat that you lost (judging by the numbers), that's bueno! You've got this though, you're lean as hell, very impressive! :yay: Now grab a banana hammock (or "custom posing trunks") and hit the stage! :lol:

:killingme that' s all you bro......I would have so much work to do to bring my shoulders/traps/legs up it would take me until i was 35 to be ready!

I just like to be fit for summer...i have a lot of golf/softball to play!

...450 grams of Protein... you are going to get Gout my dear. :coffee: