Farewell

romance

One of the sinners
Earlier today Jaime decided he was moving to WV with me. He has been kicking around the idea and finally decided today. We are going to live in a little town and hopefully have a good life together. It will be hard but like sombody said in another forum we must have something with each other or we wouldn't have gotten back together. We wondered whether to say anything on here or not. And he said to post whatever I like.

I would like to say thanks to yall for keeping me laughing lately and your opinions on alot of things. Plus thanks for the help on teething babies ( ughhhhh).

We will still pop on and say hi everyone occasionally. Wish us luck yall. It's gonna be hard but hey life is right. And nothing is worth having if it's easy. (oh and I really hope TT or Pmoney whatever her name is sees this ) :shocked: LOOK we are going to live together and not be married!!! What a sin we shall go to hell! But hey we aren't fat ! lol

Anyway, best of luck to yall. Sorry we didn't get together.

Oh and cari, keep the attitude. It works for ya! :lmao:

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Your just jealous

I am hell bent and whiskey..whats that saying?

Anyways, Nothing much to say. It's been fun. Not like I been posting here forever. But I do dig the forum. So therefore most of ya rock too ;-)

romance

One of the sinners
Yep

Us sinners are everywhere. Look around ya. You are surrounded. lol

JAime, the saying is whiskey bent and hell bound!!!!!

G

giggles04

Best of luck to you guys:) I wish ya all the happiness in the world:)

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Good luck --You'll miss us!

chershire_cat.gif

romance

One of the sinners
Yeah I'll miss listening to yall gather around the newbies like a pack of wolves after a kill. lol

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh, I see how it is. Ya'll were just using us to get your groove back on. We were good enough when you had problems, now that you're all happy again, it's AMF.
:bawl: :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

(Best of luck to you both, really! You users... )
:lmao:

romance

One of the sinners
Ok ok

We will pop in and let yall know how the "young and restless" is doing. We shall inform you of all our dirty laundry ok. lol

Geez you'd think yall had something better to do then pick on us. I mean us users. lol

SxyPrincess

Romance & Sprout,

I wish the two of you the best of luck, always! I hope you continue to bless us with your presence on occassions!

hugs & :kiss:

:biggrin:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue

Wishing the SINNERS luck. Luck has nothing to do with it. As long as they live in sin, their relationship is doomed. SATANS PAWNS
:lmao: I love the NEW you! :kiss:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Romance and Sprout, I say GO FOR IT! There's a ton of people who did everything right: married later in life, had common goals, no in-law problems. Then the husband decides he wants to drive a sports car and pick up women who are too young to get in a bar. Or the wife decides she has to go "find" herself. And a 20 year marriage is down the tubes.

There are no guarantees. You just take it as it comes and hopefully love each other enough to weather the bad times and work out the kinks.

SxyPrincess

Well! Aren't you the little tart! Wishing the SINNERS luck. Luck has nothing to do with it. As long as they live in sin, their relationship is doomed. SATANS PAWNS

:roflmao:

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Awwww...so you guys are FINALLY gonna hook up! Best of luck in WV, and you'd BETTER keep us posted! We want weekly updates, at least – it'll be like watching "Dallas" or something...

And Jaime, I sure hope you already have a job lined up! A small town in WV doesn't exactly sound like a booming job market... That's MY only concern for you guys...I don't want you struggling to make ends meet, 'cause that will add a lot of stress to your relationship.

((((((HUGS)))))) to you both!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh no, Vrai!

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Then the husband decides he wants to drive a sports car and pick up women who are too young to get in a bar. Or the wife decides she has to go "find" herself. And a 20 year marriage is down the tubes.

Please tell me this is NOT why Otter bought the new car??!?!?
:frown: :eek:

Seriously, guys...good luck to the both of you!

watercolor

yeah yeah
:bawl:
You both suck. Leaving us here. *sniff*
Just hope that you know...I will be very disappointed now, that we can not have anymore park disasters. *sigh*

But I hope you will come back and visit. And do remember you need to be back here the week of sept. 20 of next year. Gimmie your address.

We will miss ya. :bandit:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant

Well! Aren't you the little tart! Wishing the SINNERS luck. Luck has nothing to do with it. As long as they live in sin, their relationship is doomed. SATANS PAWNS

Okay just who the heck are you and what have you done to Cari?!! Where is the Cari I know, love, admire, respect and want to be just like if I ever grow up? :bawl: :bawl: :bawl:
Bring Her back or I'm gonna find you evil christian type impersonater and sic the jehovah witnesses and pentacostals on you!!!:burning:

romance

One of the sinners
The drama continues

...........................So here I am in WV. UNder romance's logon. AS THIS is sprout. Now we did not meet on the forums by the way. We are over 9 months together I guess now. So I said Screw it. But Beach yes I put alot of thought into this. About 4 months or more worth. The ease here is she has a place. Nice enough fro awhile...so the rent and bills will be taken care of quite easily as the cost of living is drastcally less then MD. A main reason besides them why I chose to move.

Jobs...well theres under the table jobs and. Theres a few aviation places out this way about 20 miles north. A job is easy if you want to work. I was making 17.84. Will I make that. Heck no. But I will make over 10 in the labor world or aviation field if I get my hands on one of those jobs will pay same. 18.00. depending of course.

As vrai there are no assurances in life, so we'll continue the "Young and the restless" for ya all on here. As we do love these forums.

And Cari....I drink tooooo. I'm a alcoholic sinner. Theres 2 bottles of vodka and a bottle of rum on the top cupboard shelf. For a bit anyways. Will you join us for a dinner date in hell one day?