UFC Undisputed 2009

thurley42

HY;FR
Anyone else have this yet? It's a lot of fun....It is quite the dynamic game. You can get very detailed when it comes to fighting styles, moves, etc. And depending on what position you are in, the buttons have completely different functions (from half guard to standing close, etc) but it also allows the button mashers (me) to have fun as well...Best Buy was selling them on Tuesday with a 10 dollar gift certificate on Tuesday, not sure if they still are, and there is another 10 dollar gift certificate inside for UFC PPV's or tickets..i'm going to use mine today when i get my tix for 101..i'm sure the 10 bucks will help alot...:sarcasm:

anyway, I haven't played online or anything yet, but if you have it for PS3 my network ID is the same as on here...

Mojo

Awesome! I didn't even realize it was out yet, hopefully I can find it somewhere today.

warneckutz

Anyone else have this yet? It's a lot of fun....It is quite the dynamic game. You can get very detailed when it comes to fighting styles, moves, etc. And depending on what position you are in, the buttons have completely different functions (from half guard to standing close, etc) but it also allows the button mashers (me) to have fun as well...Best Buy was selling them on Tuesday with a 10 dollar gift certificate on Tuesday, not sure if they still are, and there is another 10 dollar gift certificate inside for UFC PPV's or tickets..i'm going to use mine today when i get my tix for 101..i'm sure the 10 bucks will help alot...:sarcasm:

anyway, I haven't played online or anything yet, but if you have it for PS3 my network ID is the same as on here...

Does it have "Create-A-Player"?

I don't follow UFC, but if I can create my own guy then crush Mojo, it's on...

thurley42

HY;FR
Does it have "Create-A-Player"?

I don't follow UFC, but if I can create my own guy then crush Mojo, it's on...

Ya...you can create a guy and keep him for online or exhibition or you can put him in career mode and gradually build him up....I started out 5-0 but got knocked out in like 1:30 by Liddell last night...:doh:

You all are on Xbox aren't you?

Mojo

Ya...you can create a guy and keep him for online or exhibition or you can put him in career mode and gradually build him up....I started out 5-0 but got knocked out in like 1:30 by Liddell last night...:doh:

You all are on Xbox aren't you?

You got knocked out by Liddell? Sounds like it's time for you to retire :lol: Yeah, are you on 360 or PS3?

thurley42

HY;FR
You got knocked out by Liddell? Sounds like it's time for you to retire :lol: Yeah, are you on 360 or PS3?

I know!!! I was ranked 13 and he was 8...I figured it would be a little harder than the chumps I was fighting but not that tough..

dude destroyed me...his stats are about a year and a half off....Forrest is number 1 and Evans is only 5....

I'm on PS3..I have an Xbox I just haven't broke it out for a long ass time..

Mojo

I'm good on the standup part but as soon as the fight goes to the ground, I'm pretty much done for.

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm good on the standup part but as soon as the fight goes to the ground, I'm pretty much done for.

yeah, once i get mounted (no homo) i am toast....i try to get out of it, but they just keep going from full to half mount and the best i can do it latch on and hope that Herb stands us up....i got a cramp in my hand trying to spin out of it the other night...

Mojo

yeah, once i get mounted (no homo) i am toast....i try to get out of it, but they just keep going from full to half mount and the best i can do it latch on and hope that Herb stands us up....i got a cramp in my hand trying to spin out of it the other night...

:lol: I'm ranked at like 9 and can't get passed that, I guess I'll have to suck it up and practice all the ground techniques.

Last edited: