Cat Bench Thingy

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
who was it that posted something about having some kind of carpeted bench thing for their cat's litter box? :confused:

i'm thinking about building one for my cat that incorporates his litter box and a climbing thingy for him to sit on when the dogs chase his fat ignorant prissy azz through the house. :cool:

Originally posted by crabcake
who was it that posted something about having some kind of carpeted bench thing for their cat's litter box? :confused:

i'm thinking about building one for my cat that incorporates his litter box and a climbing thingy for him to sit on when the dogs chase his fat ignorant prissy azz through the house. :cool:
I thought that was what the top of the kitchen cabinets was for?

crabcake

Re: Re: Cat Bench Thingy

Originally posted by huntr1
I thought that was what the top of the kitchen cabinets was for?

litter box on top the kitchen cabinets? :confused: :barf: it's enough that I am nice enough to keep his food on the counter so the dogs don't get it. :wink:

crabcake

So put the catbox where the dogs can get it. free cat flavored dog treats.

:bonk: that was the problem a couple months ago. I do NOT want kitty crunchy crumbs that the dogs manage to fully consume laying on the floor, and I really don't want kitty crunchy breath in my face when they snuggle with me in bed at night.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
Yes, it were me what posted that. Go to Dr. Foster and Smith's website and you'll see the bench. Get a good staple gun for the carpeting project.

Nanny Pam

Ewwwwwww

:bonk: that was the problem a couple months ago. I do NOT want kitty crunchy crumbs that the dogs manage to fully consume laying on the floor, and I really don't want kitty crunchy breath in my face when they snuggle with me in bed at night.
:barf:
"Kitty crunchies....they're not just for breakfast anymore."
:barf:

tater

Maybe one of these too

:wink:

Attachments

• catcarrier.jpg
    catcarrier.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 107
I really don't want kitty crunchy breath in my face when they snuggle with me in bed at night.
Here's a solution, make the dogs sleep ON THE FLOOR! Where they belong.

crabcake

:banghead: The dogs get into the litter box, so it needs to be enclosed and it needs to be upstairs where my prissy cat doesn't have to over-exert his over-weight azz to go up and down stairs. I don't want the litter box in my bathroom, so it needs to be discreetly kept elsewhere, thus the pretty little bench thingy ... the dogs aren't the ONLY problem with the equation ... it's mostly the "holier-than-thou" attitude of the cat that's got him two steps away from crow food.

don't make me throw one of them bricks at you huntr! :lmao: :cool:

Hello6

Princess of Mean

And that's why your doggie av has a gun. Keep it up, he'll get even.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
I was thinking of the cat. Don't you know the bed is HER territory?

Not if she lays on top of the baby again. She'll be seeing the inside of the pound as her territory.