Unthinkable???

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Any b ball fans?

The Wizards, yeah THE Wizards, have a team!!!

They lost tonight but they have a nice mix of youth and vets and a fireball point guard in Gilbert Arenas.

Eddie Jordan looks like a real coach to. The motion offensive is fun to watch.

It's early but, I've watched both games, been thoroughly entertained and I see a playoff team in the making. Maybe even a second or third round team.

Hmmm...

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I'm desperate for any good, competitive sports team in DC these days. I gave up on really caring about the Skins when Gibbs left and the cap came in...things just changed. Then I got hooked on hockey...wait, did the Caps win their SECOND game last night, it was 2-1 when I fell asleep. I like college basketball and now that Dixon and Blake are with the Wizards, I've developed some interest...hope it's not the kiss of death.:biggrin: Oh year, I'm still hoping for baseball in DC. :crazy:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by Larry Gude
It's early but, I've watched both games, been thoroughly entertained and I see a playoff team in the making. Maybe even a second or third round team.

You're right, I ended up watching the full game instead of clicking channels all night. I believe watching the full game last night was more pro b-ball than I've seen in 2 yrs on TV. I'm getting so fed up with pro sports that I have gotten deeper and deeper into college sports. I've always watched more college b-ball than pro, the college boys play a game I can half identify with, the pros make it all look too easy.