Question...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Completely hypothetical, of course. :rolleyes:

You and your honey have a fight that is ENTIRELY his fault because he's being a jerk. You sleep in the spare bedroom that night, the fight is so bad. The next day he leaves a present and a love card where you'll find it.....but he doesn't apologize. Do you let him get away with that or do you insist on an apology?

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by vraiblonde

You and your honey have a fight that is ENTIRELY his fault because he's being a jerk. You sleep in the spare bedroom that night, the fight is so bad. The next day he leaves a present and a love card where you'll find it.....but he doesn't apologize. Do you let him get away with that or do you insist on an apology?
Let Larry get away with it.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I'd probably let him get away with it. The card and present are a very sweet gesture and are symbolic of, "I'm sorry." Once the chick walks up to the guy and hugs him saying thanks, I'm sure that, "I'm sorry" would follow. :shrug: At least I'm hoping it would.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
YOU got a card? Last time that happened to me, he punched a hole in a door. (I had to fix the door)

BullDawg

Duck Molester

He came out of his cave, met you more than halfway and left you a present - a LOVE card. Sounds to me like he apolgized, hypothetically speaking of course.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cmcdanal
YOU got a card? Last time that happened to me, he punched a hole in a door. (I had to fix the door)

Damn, you got the raw end of the deal on that one! :poorbaby:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Do you let him get away with that or do you insist on an apology?
Yeah that works, I'm easy...don't like to fight. :cool:

But I'd never be the one leaving for the guestroom either. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
My hypothetical response:

I think it's a nice gesture. BUT, it's much harder to actually apologize..you know, actually speak the words I'm sorry. But men tend to be relationship retards so he (hypothetical he) thinks he's doing a good thing.

I guess I'd take the gift and the card and then think about forgiving him. :biggrin:

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by cariblue
When he walks into the room, drop the card and present in the trash can and ask "any questions"?
I think she should drop something else on the bedroom floor and ask "any questions"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by BullDawg
I think she should drop something else on the bedroom floor and ask "any questions"
Uh, no. That's what HE does when he's mad at ME. :lol:

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cariblue
When he walks into the room, drop the card and present in the trash can and ask "any questions"?

No ma'am! That is unappreciative and not nice. He was trying to start the 'forgiveness' ball rolling, and that would be just plain mean of her. But, then again, this is advice from the Queen of Mean! :lol:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It was going along so nicely for "Hypothetical Man" too...

Then it turned to ice in a split second. :frown:

:lmao:

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by cattitude
Otter's watching the tube...so I can talk about him all I want!!! :razz:

Besides, we never fight. :biggrin:
He has probably already come to the conclusion that its futile...:wink:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Originally posted by mainman
He has probably already come to the conclusion that its futile...:wink:

Nah, we've just reached a point where it's pointless to argue. We know each other too well so we know the outcome. Doesn't make sense to even start the fight.