CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
I heard on the radio yesterday that to every 100 women is 79 single men...this is in the Washington Area. Interesting huh...maybe that is why we cant find any men in this county.

Anybody else hear that?...I believe it was 104.1 or maybe the Jack Diamond morning show...

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by CowGirlUp
I heard on the radio yesterday that to every 100 women is 79 single men...this is in the Washington Area. Interesting huh...maybe that is why we cant find any men in this county.

Anybody else hear that?...I believe it was 104.1 or maybe the Jack Diamond morning show...
I heard that you did not have a problem finding men. Rumor has it you will spread your legs for them after a couple drinks.
?

Last edited:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Re: Re: 411

Originally posted by DoWhat
I heard that you did not have a problem finding men. Rumor has it you will sread your legs for them after a couple drinks.
?

Goodness...here we go again!! Your so gullable do you believe everything you hear?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: 411

Goodness...here we go again!! Your so gullable do you believe everything you hear?
On the internet?
Yes of course.

SamSpade

Yup, it's true. And Maryland for some reason, has the worst numbers in the nation. National average is 86 per 100. It's pretty much always been this way, and it gets worse with time - since women outlive men, as you get older the ratio worsens.

However the statistics only deal with single persons over 15 and that's it. The values are almost certainly *slightly* skewed by the fact by the elderly woman vastly outnumber their single counterparts. But only slightly, because that percentage of the overall population at the highest age levels is not a large number.

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 411

Originally posted by nomoney
Oh cow...:poorbaby: poor poor cow.....dont be upset because you're easy. You can't change the past. Just look at it as practice for the future.:crazy:
You don't have to belittle the girl. I know her and she's not what sweetiepie:)rolleyes:) says she is. She's just trying to pass the day on here and you guys are calling her easy, just because somebody with nothing better to do is spreading lies about her.

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: 411

Originally posted by Ehesef
You don't have to belittle the girl. I know her and she's not what sweetiepie:)rolleyes:) says she is. She's just trying to pass the day on here and you guys are calling her easy, just because somebody with nothing better to do is spreading lies about her.

Yeah preach on sista.... :smooch:

Nanny Pam

Or maybe you heard it here, on this forum. :cheesy:
Someone has more than her fair share of men.:gossip:

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Re: Re: 411

Originally posted by Nanny Pam
Or maybe you heard it here, on this forum. :cheesy:
Someone has more than her fair share of men.:gossip:

:neener: :dance: one for each night of the week! :cheesy:

If you ask nicely cowgirl, I'll share :wink:

CowGirlUp

Yeee hawww
Originally posted by SamSpade
Yup, it's true. And Maryland for some reason, has the worst numbers in the nation. National average is 86 per 100. It's pretty much always been this way, and it gets worse with time - since women outlive men, as you get older the ratio worsens.

However the statistics only deal with single persons over 15 and that's it. The values are almost certainly *slightly* skewed by the fact by the elderly woman vastly outnumber their single counterparts. But only slightly, because that percentage of the overall population at the highest age levels is not a large number.

I thought that was a very interesting fact...and yes they did say the Washington Area has the lowest ratio. Did you hear it yeserday morning as well?

FIREMAN

Another useless fact or Things that make you go Hummm

You Make the call?:confused:

J

justhangn

It sounds like it's a good time to be a single male, lots of tail to choose from. :really:

If I can only remember getting it.