Looking for Black Jersey Giants

Skinny1

Hi I am looking for either chicks or a young black jersey giants. I am looking for one rooster and one pullet. If anyone knows where in Southern Maryland I may be able to find some please let me know! Thanks

idiganthro

I don't know if you've checked Craigslist, but there is a seller out of the Richmond area that has males and females available. Good luck with your search.- I'm looking for Ameraucanas myself!

"sale-rqk7j-1272924136@craigslist.org

Have load of "Purebred" chicks available! Also have some 12 week old pullets
These chicks are ALL females
R.I Red Chicks - $4.00 ea.
Black Jersey Giant Chicks - $6.00 ea. (World's largest Chickens)
Buff Orpingtons - $4.00 ea.

Salmon Favorolle Pullets - $8.00 ea. - Have males & females - 12 weeks old
Black Cochin Bantam Pullet Hens - $8.00 ea.
Black Jersey Giants - $10.00 ea. - Have males & females

Also have 1 pair of Golden laced Polish (1 1/2-2 weeks old) - $15.00

I'm sure I have others I forgot to mention. Please call Pam or Billy at 804-580-2280 or email us, thanks! "

Skinny1

Wow I did look on craigslist but didnt see that! thanks!!

I got my Ameraucanas at the hughesville farmers market. there is a guy there...who sells the blue tick hounds who raises them and sells them. He is there every Saturday.

idiganthro

Wow I did look on craigslist but didnt see that! thanks!!

I got my Ameraucanas at the hughesville farmers market. there is a guy there...who sells the blue tick hounds who raises them and sells them. He is there every Saturday.

Do you mean the Charlotte Hall market? I tried the guy there but he only had Dominiques.
Hope you get your Jerseys!

Skinny1

No I mean the amish market down in hughesville (the big flea market one) where they auction horses and such. He is there every saturday and he sells bunnys, turkeys, coon hounds and poultry. He has a bunch of Amer's

No I mean the amish market down in hughesville (the big flea market one) where they auction horses and such. He is there every saturday and he sells bunnys, turkeys, coon hounds and poultry. He has a bunch of Amer's

Did you ever find one? I got my rooster from the fair last year

Skinny1

nope..have not found one yet. I am going to a big poultry show in frederick in nov so hopefully i will find one there