Hello -- I Think

SoMDFreak

I wanted to say Hello and see if anyone is at all Friendly in here. I am fairly new to this area and wanted to see If I could find out what there is to do around here.. I took the time to read some things that others have wrote and DAMN You guys are Rough!! Would hate to see how you treat people in the "Real World" anyway Didn't want to be negative just making an observation. So if anyone still wants to tell me about this area feel free!!!

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Originally posted by cariblue
If you read through the threads, you'll find that all of your questions have been covered.

Except the one Question ??

Why are you soooo Negative with EVERYONE!!!!!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Originally posted by jetmonkey

All the women he PMed!
Maybe it's time the Admins thought of charging a $50 fee refundable after 6 months. If Lon Chaney here had to pay for each identity maybe this $#!t would end.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Re: Re: I wonder if...

Originally posted by BchBns

they are both online at the same time, which I think could only be accomplished if you have two computers side by side, which is possible, but i'm not betting on it. I think we just have a serial poster on the loose, and I'm about ready to play cowgirl! :whip:
DeeJay can check the IP's to find out where it's coming from.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Oh for Crap Sake! (my favorite saying)

Hell, I saw this guy the minute he signed up and thought here we go again.

Yes, you can be online at the same time. If you have connection like comcast where you are connected to the internet all the time. Not sure of what it's call but I know how to do it (no..it's not me). You just log in again. Very easy..hell, you could be 17 different people (which incidently this guy appears to be doing) at the same time.

LPMEDIC

Doin the duty for you....
Welcome to the Forum FREAK... Just dont go and PM anyone.. LOL The walls have ears!!!!!!!!!! It's all harmless fun though..... At least I think it is.

WELCOME

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Geez Joey

If you're so sympathetic to these sickos...then you meet them, or him, or it...whatever.

Sorry, not picking on you, but this sh!t is getting old. The suggestive pm's...crawling around here on the board....eeeeuuuwww...

Board mommy....HEEELLLPPPP!!!!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
well freak - on the off chance you are really new - welcome to the forums. You just came on board at a bad time. It seems we have been getting some"new members: who are "flamers" and seem to really be "old members" in disguise and who are into harrassment and now almost all the regulars are sick of it. That's probably why your welcome isn't too friendly. Just don't start flaming anyone or trying to pick up the chicks, and you'll start to fit in no problem. Remember everyone has an opinion - doesn't make it right or wrong. And don't take things personal. And post away. And there is an ignore button.

G

giggles04

Originally posted by SoMDFreak
I wanted to say Hello and see if anyone is at all Friendly in here. I am fairly new to this area and wanted to see If I could find out what there is to do around here.. I took the time to read some things that others have wrote and DAMN You guys are Rough!! Would hate to see how you treat people in the "Real World" anyway Didn't want to be negative just making an observation. So if anyone still wants to tell me about this area feel free!!!

Just thought I'd say hi... and welcome to the boards! Have fun!:razz2:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Geez Joey

Originally posted by joeyinlexpark

You are too picking on me, I didnt stick up for freak.....jeeesshhhh, no love in here anymore:boo:

I wuv you bunches Joey:smooch: :kiss:

SoMDFreak

warm welcome

Well I must say I'm not sure how to take all the reply's so far. Thanks yo those who welcomed me!! :cheers: And to the others I hope we can get things off on the right foot and hang out in here occasionally. I don't stay on the thing 24/7 but do get the chance to get on throughout the day. So where does everyone hang out around here?? A few people have suggested places like Green Door, Legends, or the entire SOlomons Island and the legendary Tiki Bar. Let me know what you think....

Later:cheers: :dude: These are cool

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: Re: Re: Geez Joey

Awwwwww thanks Mig, can I pm you now :cheers: :cheers: kiddin

Joey you do pm me!!!! Which is fine. You just don't try to "hook-up" and "get it on" . Thank you for that respect at least :biggrin:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Re: Re: warm welcome

Originally posted by BchBns

I have a rope hanging from my daughter's wooden swingset ... no one is hanging from it at this time, but my mother is high up on the list if she doesn't get over her "change of life" issues quick!

Bch - just remember it will happen to you one day tooo...........gawd the horror:eek:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Re: Re: Geez Joey

You are too picking on me, I didnt stick up for freak.....jeeesshhhh, no love in here anymore:boo:

aww I still love ya too! :D :kiss:

oh and FREAK...if you are genuine...then hello...welcome to the boards. I am part of the PMS leauge. :lol: But only on call for 1 week outta the month