What happened to 97.7 rock station?

stckyfngrs

What happened to the rock station 97.7 "the rocket"? That new station sucks. Anyone know a good station that plays the same kind of music that can be heard down here in St. Mary's?

morningbell

hmmmmmm
What happened to the rock station 97.7 "the rocket"? That new station sucks. Anyone know a good station that plays the same kind of music that can be heard down here in St. Mary's?

No, and that is why I have XM. SOMD online station is really good but unfortunately you can't tune in in your car.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

WOW, where have you been? The Rocket DIED a few months ago. Dust off the cds or get a tuner for an Ipod in the car.

gromitvt10

The new station does suck!!! 101.5 is pretty good and i can get it down here in Lex Park without to much intereference.

morningbell

hmmmmmm
OMG it is awful :dead:

I haven't listened to the radio in forever. I have AM in my vehicle, the XM is in his (it was my gift to him 2 Christmases ago).... I'm hoping Santa will bring me a proper radio/mp3 for it this year, if I'm really good, he'll bring me my own XM and pay for the subscription.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
WOW, where have you been? The Rocket DIED a few months ago. Dust off the cds or get a tuner for an Ipod in the car.

or...
get a head unit that plays MP3 format. You can load over 200 songs on one CD.
New units have USB and SD card ports, just load up your thumb drive for your ride to work

cmhurley1

yeah, its sad, the rocket was the only station that generally played good music. Now i leave my radio tuned to 100.3. Its a kind of hit and miss station, a little bit too much soft rock and the occasional pop song, at which point i turn the volume down myself. But every once in a while some Zeppelin will come on or a Beatles song, some good classics. But that's just what i like, I'm far to poor to pay for satellite radio or a cd player for my truck anyways lol

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!
yeah, its sad, the rocket was the only station that generally played good music. Now i leave my radio tuned to 100.3. Its a kind of hit and miss station, a little bit too much soft rock and the occasional pop song, at which point i turn the volume down myself. But every once in a while some Zeppelin will come on or a Beatles song, some good classics. But that's just what i like, I'm far to poor to pay for satellite radio or a cd player for my truck anyways lol

Have you tried the new 105.9? Not quite the Rocket, but it is a lot better than the other options!

Buffy2k8

The radio station selection down here sucks. I used to live north of here with a great 98 rock and DC 101 signal reception. I've been making a few mixed CDs for the short drive to Green Door, where their music selection is hit or miss unfortunately :<

T

toppick08

I love the new format....:shrug:, plays stuff I haven't heard in years.........:yay:...good love songs...:really:

Terence

Error 404
Yea besides 98.3 and 102.9 I loved the rocket myself and hate how its changed. I've also been trying to find a decent rock station to listen to ill have to try some of the ones mentioned in the thread. :whistle: