Hey y'all...

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Wow, a lot has happened here, hasn’t it?

Before I say anything else, I’d like to publicly apologize to Cariblue.
What I said to her was more evil and vicious than anything for which I could have criticized her. To say that I’m embarrassed for that outbreak is an understatement.

I’d also like to apologize to the rest of you. I know that you had all hoped and planned for a fun get-together at the beach. I also know what it’s like to get a sitter and call off work only to have the plans change suddenly. You have no idea how sorry I am.

My aunt passed away at 7:00 the morning that the party was scheduled (if you have doubts, pm me and I’ll send you a link for the death notice from Tuesday’s Post).

While news of the cancellation came as a shock to everyone, I feel better, in hindsight, for deciding to cancel the party for that day. Still, I regret that I had to disappoint the rest of you.

I’d also like to apologize for the soap-opera-like manner in which all of this came down.

In spite of my obvious personality disorders, schizophrenia isn’t one of them, even though one of my favorite lines is “I’m a schizophrenic and so am I”.
:D
I was with my family in funeral-related events all week. I just returned to work, and my computer, today. Obviously, I get in enough trouble posting under one identity.

They say time heals all wounds (or “time wounds all heels”), and I hope with time, you’ll allow me the opportunity to throw another party that will not, under any circumstances, be cancelled.

Anyhow, enough of this crap. Just wanted to say hey.
I’m going to put on a few extra layers of sun-baked leather skin and brace myself…

G

giggles04

Glad to hear that you're ok...

Sorry to hear about your aunt though:frown:

watercolor

yeah yeah
*hugs*
Welcome back BK!!! Love and prayers are with your family and you from this end.
Glad to have ya back though :kiss:

Lilly

The Original Lilly
Welcome back BK - since you have been crossed off the list - maybe you can help in the mystery of the unusually-aggravating-newbies!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by Lilly
Welcome back BK - since you have been crossed off the list - maybe you can help in the mystery of the unusually-aggravating-newbies!

I have a feeling I haven't been crossed off of everyone's list, but that's okay...
:)
I dunno. When I was a newbie, I posted an entire conversation with myself, so I'm probably not the best in the way of advice.
I guess the difference was that I didn't have to assume different identities to do it, I just kept conversing with ME!
Thanks for being so kind y'all! I haven't smiled this much in a while.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
so - bk - what ya wearing?
And I am glad you made it through everything.
Our condolences are with you.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by migtig
so - bk - what ya wearing?
And I am glad you made it through everything.
Our condolences are with you.

Thanks, sweetie...you're the best!
:)
Today, I'm wearing the big Kool Aid Pitcher costume from the old commercials where he used to break through the wall.

"Oh YEAHHHHH"

C

calvertguy

Hi BK.................how about we have a beer sometime?:cheers:

R

RFM

Welcome back BK, no appogy was necessary. We all have problems that seem to crop up at the worst time. I'm just glad to hear that things are getting better.

fuzzyng

HEY BK! (ya know, like 'Hey Kool-Aid! :biggrin: ) anyway, welcome back dude, you'll have to come to Ruby Tuesdays tonight :wink: