Please pray for him....

Tequilla Sunset

My younger brother (he's 22) was at a club in Chicago on Sat night when a fight broke out. He stepped in to try to break it up, and ended up getting hit pretty hard. He was admitted to the hospital over night for observation due to a concussion from having his head kicked repeatedly. His face and body are badly swollen and bruised from the fight, and he will be out of work for a few days. He isn't a violent person, and he is the last person in the world to get into a fight. It is really hurting my family that this is the first Thanksgiving he won't be with us, and to have this happen to someone like him makes it worse. Thank you!

Tequilla Sunset

Thank you.. I am actually thinking about doing one of the most selfless things I have ever done by asking mom and dad that instead of Christmas presents this year, fly me to Chicago so I can spend Thanksgiving with him.

TWLs wife

Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
My younger brother (he's 22) was at a club in Chicago on Sat night when a fight broke out. He stepped in to try to break it up, and ended up getting hit pretty hard. He was admitted to the hospital over night for observation due to a concussion from having his head kicked repeatedly. His face and body are badly swollen and bruised from the fight, and he will be out of work for a few days. He isn't a violent person, and he is the last person in the world to get into a fight. It is really hurting my family that this is the first Thanksgiving he won't be with us, and to have this happen to someone like him makes it worse. Thank you!

I'll put him in my prays & do Better. Please Pm me So I can put him on my churchs pray list. He'll have all the Mormons praying for him.

Tequilla Sunset

Thank you. I will. I think this is one of the most trying times for my family. I know that it is tearing my mother up inside that she can't be there for one of her "babies"

J

justhangn

I hope your brother gets better and has learned to leave fights alone.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Sorry to hear about your brother. I keep him and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Tequilla Sunset

Originally posted by justhangn
I hope your brother gets better and has learned to leave fights alone.
He usually does. But this one was right next to him, and he is such a pacifist that he thought he could get his friend to just leave the bar, which was working until the other guys friends jumped in thinking my brother was going to start something with 'their boy'. All the witnesses there said my brother never raised his hand, or hit anyone.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Tequilla Sunset
All the witnesses there said my brother never raised his hand, or hit anyone.

Yep, in the wrong place at the wrong time.........happens all too often.

Tequilla Sunset

Well, a little update, we had originally thought his girlfriend left him over the ordeal, turns out it was just a misunderstanding on my dad's part, so :clap: they are still together, which is a blessing. Matt will be back at work tommorrow, though he still isn't healed. I don't have to go to Chicago to see him next week because he is going to his girlfriend's house. :biggrin: (for anyone that remembers my post in Sept.. his girlfriend is Miss Wisconsin)