Batman: Arkham Asylum

thurley42

HY;FR
Heard alot of hype about this game for the last couple of months so I was pretty curious to see what it was all about. Normally I stick to sports titles with the occasional shooter but I have to say this game is pretty effin sweet...I had to turn it off about 20 minutes into it because it was 930 and I knew I'd be up all night playing it if I didn't shut it off...

warneckutz

Heard alot of hype about this game for the last couple of months so I was pretty curious to see what it was all about. Normally I stick to sports titles with the occasional shooter but I have to say this game is pretty effin sweet...I had to turn it off about 20 minutes into it because it was 930 and I knew I'd be up all night playing it if I didn't shut it off...

Picked it up for the 360 myself. Didn't get a chance to open it but the reviews are great for it. They're saying it's a must have even if you're not familiar with Batman.

thurley42

HY;FR
Picked it up for the 360 myself. Didn't get a chance to open it but the reviews are great for it. They're saying it's a must have even if you're not familiar with Batman.

yeah...the graphics are amazing...the gameplay is sick...it looks like it is going to be a great pick up.

SMYFFL

My son LOVES it!! He has had it reserved for weeks and couldn't wait to finally get his hands on it. Although I have just watched him play on the PS3, the graphics are AWESOME. I enjoy just watching him play.

Floyd2004

-Void-
I played the demo. It was good but im not much of a batman fan so I lost intrest quick.
On the other hand the demo for "WET" was awesome!

thurley42

HY;FR
Finished it on Friday....now I am going to play it as the Joker....overall I really liked this game, i thought the graphics were sweet, the story line was cool, and the movements/options you had to hide/attack were pretty cool.