Rupert to Win!!

Is Rupert the winner, even though he was voted off Survivor?

• Yes

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Steve

Enjoying life!
Survivor's Rupert was voted out tonight. But I feel he was the winner from the beginning. Do you?

BullDawg

Duck Molester
Originally posted by Steve
Survivor's Rupert was voted out tonight. But I feel he was the winner from the beginning. Do you?
Rupert is cool, I hate that dumb arse johnny fair play /goldilocks character. Can't wait to see him go.

Steve

Enjoying life!
It just ####ed me off. I liked this guy from day one, and he didn't "play the game", he carried the game, until the merger. Now these other freaks vote him off. I just wish they have the cajunas to carry this show to the end. Its all about ratings, you know?

Steve

Enjoying life!
"Johnny", with his victory fingers at immunity challenge just irks me even more. I was hoping Johnny was gone 3 weeks ago!

Christy

b*tch rocket
It just ####ed me off. I liked this guy from day one, and he didn't "play the game", he carried the game, until the merger. Now these other freaks vote him off. I just wish they have the cajunas to carry this show to the end. Its all about ratings, you know?

Are we going to have to shell out for grief counseling for you? :confused: :wink:

I think Rupert will win out in the long run by all the crazy endorsements he'll receive after the show. :yay:

tlatchaw

Not dead yet.
Originally posted by Christy
I think Rupert will win out in the long run by all the crazy endorsements he'll receive after the show. :yay:

Ditto. The guy comes across as the genuine "no B.S." article. The antithesis of that smarmy Johnny character. I can almost guarantee that he'll be in an ad during the superbowl.

carolinagirl

What's it 2 U
"Johnny", with his victory fingers at immunity challenge just irks me even more. I was hoping Johnny was gone 3 weeks ago!

:yeahthat: It pi$$e$ me off everytime they show that twerp doing that little thing with his fingers and all those stupid lines he has. I hope they kick him off real soon.

BullDawg

Duck Molester
who knows, Rupert may not be out for long. If the others can't carry the show, Jeff will scheme a way to bring him back just like he bought back Burton & scout lady.

I'm just looking forward to Rupert's speach to the remaining two if he doesn't come back...