Viva La Bam

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Anybody watch this on MTV? These tards pull some of the most ridiculous stunts, but they provide me with senseless entertainment all the same!

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I thought this was going to be about Emeril's cooking show. :lol:

Sorry, I've never heard of it. :ohwell:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Nanny Pam
he!! yes!! This guy Bam is from the movie "Jacka$$."
:roflmao:

LOL! I like last week's episode when they ordered a Russian bride for Raab! TFF! They also crack me up when they pizz off Don Vito! :lmao:

Nanny Pam

Yeah, that movie killed me. I never laughed so hard! Sometimes till this day, when I feeling down, or depressed, instead of asking to "eat worms," I just pop the movie in and laugh myself to tears!:lol: :roflmao: :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Originally posted by ememdee19
LOL! I like last week's episode when they ordered a Russian bride for Raab! TFF! They also crack me up when they pizz off Don Vito! :lmao:
Did you watch last night when they dug a tunnel into his room? TFF. And then painted the entire kitchen blue, even the stuff in the refrigerator? I thought I was gonna die! If my kid did that, I'd kill him...

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Ehesef
Did you watch last night when they dug a tunnel into his room? TFF. And then painted the entire kitchen blue, even the stuff in the refrigerator? I thought I was gonna die! If my kid did that, I'd kill him...

Yeah, I watched it! They painted Phil blue, too! :lmao: Next week they're going to turn the whole house into an ice skating rink! I'd kill him if he was my kid, too, but I think he actually owns the house so they really have no say in what he does.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Yeah, that movie killed me. I never laughed so hard! Sometimes till this day, when I feeling down, or depressed, instead of asking to "eat worms," I just pop the movie in and laugh myself to tears!:lol: :roflmao: :lmao:

The movie's pretty funny, too! Those guys are disgusting, though! :lmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Yeah, I watched it! They painted Phil blue, too! :lmao: Next week they're going to turn the whole house into an ice skating rink! I'd kill him if he was my kid, too, but I think he actually owns the house so they really have no say in what he does.
The letter from the Neighborhood Assoc about the elephant was funny. And right next to it the letters from the neighbors thanking him from bringing over an elephant for the kid's to play with....Go figure...

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
The movie's pretty funny, too! Those guys are disgusting, though! :lmao:
Have you seen Wild Boyz? It's got Steve-O and some other dude from Jackass. Stupidest show I've ever seen....just dumb. I can't stand to watch it...

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Ehesef
Have you seen Wild Boyz? It's got Steve-O and some other dude from Jackass. Stupidest show I've ever seen....just dumb. I can't stand to watch it...

Yeah, I've seen 'em all. They're all stupid and I think I lose a few brain cells every time I watch, but the shows are still funny!

Christy

b*tch rocket
Who would really do that stuff?:lmao:

My kid would if he knew death wouldn't follow shortly after ticking me off! :shocking: He's definitely got the Bam personality. I have learned not to encourage my kid (by laughing) after watching Bam's show. :jet:

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
Originally posted by Christy
My kid would if he knew death wouldn't follow shortly after ticking me off! :shocking: He's definitely got the Bam personality. I have learned not to encourage my kid (by laughing) after watching Bam's show. :jet:

You've gotta admit though, those fools are funny as hell! I just don't know if I could handle all of the crap he puts his parents through. Bam is a self made millionaire, though, so he must have some wits about him.