st. charles towne centre

BuddyLee

Football addict
i havent been up to the waldorf mall in a while but im hearing from many of my friends that it has turned harshly ghetto. can anyone else relate to these accusations??:coffee:

Bonehead

Yes very much so. My kids got threatened with violence in the video arcade recently until I stepped on the big bad boys face and he decided he didn't want any of me. Avoid the place.

Warron

I go there all the time and have never seen any trace of violence or crime. It seems to be just as nice as any other mall I have been in around here.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Originally posted by Warron
I go there all the time and have never seen any trace of violence or crime. It seems to be just as nice as any other mall I have been in around here.

Same here. But I've heard of parents who turn their 13-year-olds loose in malls for hours at a time. Unbelievable.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
I think it depends a lot on when you go. If school is out or if it's a Friday or Saturday night, the mall is absolutely overrun with high school kids just wandering around looking for trouble. Looks as if several of them are too young to drive and have just been dropped off.

ceo_pte

I've been up there and seen a mix. Sometimes it is ok and sometimes when you walk out by the bus stop, there are a bunch of thugs hangin out. BTW.... Who mandated jerseys as the uniform of the day in Waldorf. The only store they need at the mall is Foot Locker or Athletic Attic. I've never seen so many people who thought it was cool to wear jersey's that come down to their knees. :confused:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by ceo_pte
I've never seen so many people who thought it was cool to wear jersey's that come down to their knees. :confused:
You are missing the point. They are cool! :rolleyes:

Elle

Happy Camper!
Originally posted by RoseRed
You are missing the point. They are cool! :rolleyes:

I've seen a lot of them in the schools lately. What ever happened to wearing clothes that actually fit you???

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
Momma & Daddy needs to smack that a$$
For what? Wearing clothes that are in style? Thats a battle that its easier not to fight. As long as the kid has everything covered up that needs to be covered up, what difference does it make?

ceo_pte

Originally posted by Ehesef
For what? Wearing clothes that are in style? Thats a battle that its easier not to fight. As long as the kid has everything covered up that needs to be covered up, what difference does it make?

NO... For looking like idiots. In style with what? I guess you dress like that to go to work?

Pete

Repete
NO... For looking like idiots. In style with what? I guess you dress like that to go to work?
You were born in 75 you don't know what style was.........