MVA One Trapped - California

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
On McArthur Blvd near Shoppers, taking reports of atleast one trapped.

0929; T-Bone style collision, reported one trapped with trouble breathing
0930; 92 on the scene, no update
0931; Chief 3 establishing command
0932; Engine, squad, medic unit, 2 BLS ambulances, no response from Squad 7
0932; Confirmed one trapped
0933; Squad 7 enroute, setting up for extrication on one vehicle
0933; Two vehicles, one person out, one pediatric still in the vehicle, one person still entrapped
0934; Pediatric has facial injuries, still in the car seat.
0934; Starting a third ambulance
0936; With the exception of the third ambulance and Squad 7, all units on the scene working
0936; Cancelling the third ambulance, taking the pediatric and mother in one ambulance
0939; Extrication now underway, tools are already out
0944; All patients have been extricated, all will be ground transported to SMH
0947; Transporting pediatric and mother Priority 2 to SMH
0951; Command terminated, all patients have been packaged and are being transported

Last edited:
J

jp2854

aww i could hear the little one screaming when the ambulance said they were on their way to smh. :(. aww i feel for the little one she can't tell anyone what is bothering her:(

C

CalvertNewbie

aww i could hear the little one screaming when the ambulance said they were on their way to smh. :(. aww i feel for the little one she can't tell anyone what is bothering her:(

That's my worst nightmare. Of course, an accident is always a bad thing. But when children are involved, my heart completely drops. Poor little baby.

It was right at the cross-over between the entrance to Shoppers and Subway. One mini-SUV was up and over the curb on the Shoppers side, major damage to both vehicles.

It's that time of year. People just aren't paying attention to the road.

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
It was right at the cross-over between the entrance to Shoppers and Subway. One mini-SUV was up and over the curb on the Shoppers side, major damage to both vehicles.

It's that time of year. People just aren't paying attention to the road.

More important things on their mind I guess.