Boat in Distress - St. Georges Island

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
In the St. Georges Creek. Possible boat in distress

1234; Both rescue boats enroute
1239; Ambulance is staging at the island
1240; Coast Guard and NRP have been advised
1241; Helos are down due to weather
1241; White fishing boat, 40 feet in length, people aboard yelling and blowing their horns, behind where the old Evans Seafood was.
1243; USCG Saint Inigoes has twenty five foot boat on the way
1244; 62 out at the old Evans Seafood, will advise
1245; Boat 4 launching from the St. Mary's College boat ramp
1246; Boat 6 underway
1246; Nothing behind Evans Seafood
1247; Looks like a white boat is at the end of the island, can't advise due to inclement weather
1252; Boat 4 is underway, leaving the St. Mary's River
1252; Centering their search around the island
1253; Boat 4 with a ten or fifteen minute ETA
1254; Boat 6 advising they just saw a skipjack go in the creek with a load of kids
1257; Putting the call in service as a good intent, appeared to be the skipjack

Last edited:
I was thinking, what's a party yacht doing in the creek? :lol:

Running aground? :lol:

I had visions of 40 people yelling and screaming over the rail... Unanticipated water entry was next....

1254; Boat 6 advising they just saw a skipjack go in the creek with a load of kids
Oh Boy.....

Last edited:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
LOL..got to wonder what idiot doesn't know that vessel and what Cpn Jack does with it veritually every day...haul full loads of very energetic kids around the island and keep them entertained.

Well at least the VFD folks got a boat ride and the coasties wound their RHIB up to full tilt as they went flying by my office window. A little excitement brought in to a drizzly boring day, right?

R

remaxrealtor

LOL..got to wonder what idiot doesn't know that vessel and what Cpn Jack does with it veritually every day...haul full loads of very energetic kids around the island and keep them entertained.

Well at least the VFD folks got a boat ride and the coasties wound their RHIB up to full tilt as they went flying by my office window. A little excitement brought in to a drizzly boring day, right?

:buddies:Way to put a positive spin on it!!!!! Good job!