Object In the Sky - Hollywood/Leonardtown

G1G4

Find em Hot, Leave em Wet
About 1930, Fireboard began taking multiple calls of a sleigh with nine reindeer towing it floating around in the sky. Reported to be on board is one large man with a jolly laugh. He is now in the Hollywood Road area, reportedly headed south toward Lexington Park. The object was first spotted in the area of the county line. Updates will be issued as more calls are recieved!

1831; Fireboard receiving more calls that the sleigh was last seen heading towards Leonardtown. Latest caller states that Rudolph is indeed leading the way!

(Note; this is something Fireboard is doing for those listening in. I'll follow it just like it's a real event, for the sake of Christmas)

Last edited:

puggymom

About 1930, Fireboard began taking multiple calls of a sleigh with nine reindeer towing it floating around in the sky. Reported to be on board is one large man with a jolly laugh. He is now in the Hollywood Road area, reportedly headed south toward Lexington Park. The object was first spotted in the area of the county line. Updates will be issued as more calls are recieved!

(Note; this is something Fireboard is doing for those listening in. I'll follow it just like it's a real event, for the sake of Christmas)

All I can think is Eddie saying 'You serious, Clark?'

workaholic

Save the Tatas!!!
They have been doing this for ever. I remember hearing it on the scanner when I was a kid. I know they have been doing it at least 25 years. We were always so excited when we heard it.

They just made another announcement that Santa was seen in Ridge heading north towards the Leonardtown Area. My kids scrambled like crazy. They are in bed now!!! :killingme

puggymom

It's Christmas, how serious do you expect us to be?

It was a line from National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Clark tells the kids

Clark: Kids, I heard on the news that an airline pilot spotted Santa's sleigh on its way in from New York City. [the kids sit up excitedly]
Eddie: [after a pause] You serious, Clark?

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
NORAD has been tracking him all day. He is a man on a mission and has been cleared through all air spaces. His Transponder reports friendly to all nations so he is good to go even in hostile environments. Go Santa Go. :yahoo:

slseaweed

NORAD has been tracking him all day. He is a man on a mission and has been cleared through all air spaces. His Transponder reports friendly to all nations so he is good to go even in hostile environments. Go Santa Go. :yahoo:

Yes and NORAD has him in South America, so not sure how he can be in Ridge or Leonardtown, MD!!! :doh: