Helocopter over Cre

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I sure wish I was. It started up just as I was heading to bed. As usual my hubby was out like a light.
I hope if they were looking for someone that they found them.

dont worry .. its warming up outside so he will float to the top of the lake soon. :jet:

but just in case... lock those doors :huggy:

corollinout

From what I understand, a person was pulled over for a traffic violation and ended up trying to fight the officer. The guy went for the officers tazer. Unsuccessful he ran into the woods towards Mills Creek and Soundings Rd. The guy lived in St Marys and his car that he left behind was not stolen and they got his info off that. I'm not sure if they caught him last night or not. He was pulled over 2 hours earlier as well.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Officer Assaulted at Traffic Stop, Suspect Remains on the Loose - Southern Maryland News, Charles County, Calvert County and St. Mary's County News

This is why and apparently the guy hasn't been caught yet.

On January 10 at 11:55 p.m., Dep. Christopher Waldron conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle at Rousby Hall Road and Frontier Trail in Lusby.

After Waldron detected the odor of suspected marijuana on the driver, he had the driver exit the vehicle and advised him to place his hands behind his back. The suspect would not comply and started to walk away. The suspect swung at the deputy and after a struggle, the suspect was able to flee on foot.

Dep. Waldron did not pursue the suspect because there were other occupants in the vehicle. Numerous units from the Calvert County Sheriff’s Office and the MSP Prince Frederick Barrack, including K-9 units and Trooper 7, assisted in the search.

OldHillcrestGuy

:shrug:I also heard a accident go out sometime for a vehicle into a tree on Tomahawk, police got there and no one around, vehicle came back to someone on Chesapeake. It was late last night I think.