You Knew He/she Wasn't The One When...

SxyPrincess

Look back at all your past relationships. Is there ONE, or maybe two people that you thought could have been "the one" until they....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I realized he was gay

He's actually the only one I seriously considered and didn't marry. He'd have been a great husband, too!

Everyone else was merely a diversion.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
When I came home from working a mid-shift and she was in bed with my ex-best friend that I shared an apartment with. Broke my hand when I broke his jaw.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by Ken King
When I came home from working a mid-shift and she was in bed with my ex-best friend that I shared an apartment with. Broke my hand when I broke his jaw.
Ouch! Probably worth it though -eh?

G

giggles04

I'd say when he started showing me pictures of gravestones that were just random people he didn't know....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by giggles04
I'd say when he started showing me pictures of gravestones that were just random people he didn't know....
Yup, that'd of done it for me, too! :dead:

SxyPrincess

I love going to really old cemeteries and walking through the tombstones. Makes me sad, but also gives me a greater respect for life. I know, I know...it's morbid :rolleyes:

G

giggles04

Originally posted by SxyPrincess

I love going to really old cemeteries and walking through the tombstones. Makes me sad, but also gives me a greater respect for life. I know, I know...it's morbid :rolleyes:

Well it was one thing that he had wanted to be an undertaker since he was like 4.... but when he started doing that and showing me all these gorey books with people's injuries and stuff... thats when I was like... alrighty then... not!

SxyPrincess

Re: Adults Only Response!

Originally posted by BchBns
When I caught him "choking the chicken" and really enjoying it! Oh my god ... I was so repulsed ... this guy had some SERIOUS issues!

note to guys: we know you do it; it's a fact of life ... but we don't need to see it, much less you enjoying doing it!

Speak for yourself, Bch. :razz2:

SxyPrincess

Well it was one thing that he had wanted to be an undertaker since he was like 4.... but when he started doing that and showing me all these gorey books with people's injuries and stuff... thats when I was like... alrighty then... not!

Six Feet Under--one of the BEST shows on t.v. :cheers:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
When after putting up with his crap for 4 years and bearing his child he still refused to get a job, stop smoking pot and grow up and take care of his resposibilities. And now I'm the bad guy because I walked out on my marriage. Imagine that. :rolleyes:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by cariblue

I find that stuff fascinating! I guess I'm just morbid.

I'm intrigued by gore, myself. I watch those darn operation shows on t.v. so friggin much, I'd probably be able to perform open heart surgery. (not that I'd attempt it.)

O

OJsGuilty

When I caught him "choking the chicken" and really enjoying it! Oh my god ... I was so repulsed ... this guy had some SERIOUS issues!

note to guys: we know you do it; it's a fact of life ... but we don't need to see it, much less you enjoying doing it!

Why is it that men want to see the women do this and the women do this with no problem for us, but women are not into seeing the guy do this and are usually kinda like, BLAH !

tater

Re: Re: Re: Adults Only Response!

Originally posted by BchBns

, I will gladly give you his number; I know for a fact he is still single! :wink:

WAIT ....... how do you know he's still single ???
Hmmmmmm:scowl: